The Firearms Forum banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

Premium Member
Doggone Mike, that correspondence course has really worked out for you.
It is obvious that you enjoy your work and being a craftsman of the 1st class really shows in the product. Mike, I can only wish that your talent could be handed down to others. It will be interesting to see the Gunsmiths of the future trying to restore a "Metal Gun".
May you have many more years in order to share your talents with all of us and your customers.

Larry

Registered
Reactions: shootbrownelk

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Hey, everyone! Just want to let you know about a rifle that I just finished restoring at the shop. Great semi-auto .22 rifle, refinished original stock and custom Ceracote finish. You can find both the rifle and the raffle for it on the Mountaintop Firearms Facebook page.
Here are pictures of the raffle gun.
Table Plant Outdoor bench Wood Outdoor furniture
Motor vehicle Wood Saw Cannon Tree
Plant Wood Musical instrument Grass Tree

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #25 · (Edited)
This gun has been gone over and has new parts the scope is a Barsika 4x20 and is new.
We will be doing gun raffles from now on. We are calling it "Trash to Treasures"
Each batch of guns restored will have a raffles gun. The next one will be a trench gun 12 ga.
Details of that gun will be added when it is ready.
There will only be 100 tickets sold so the odds of winning will be great.
They will only be $5.00 and we already have many requests for them but they will go on sale 4/29/22.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
The raffle started yesterday and have sold many tickets.
The response we have gotten is great and we will be doing this from now on. I plan on bringing back from the dead a few guns a year now just for the "Trash to Treasures" Raffles.
GOOD LUCK to those here that have gotten tickets.

Registered
Only have a few raffle tickets left so if you want any you need to get the money to us so we can give you the ticket. I am not running the raffle Rob is so no money no ticket.
Is there any way to Venmo or Paypal you the money?

Premium Member
I am going to pass on the 22 hoping someone who needs it can claim it.
Now the Trench gun will be another story. I鈥檒l be looking for that one.

Reactions: Grizzly2
21 - 32 of 32 Posts