·
Registered
2,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bob In St Louis
*TFF Senior Staff*
(2/11/03 3:23:05 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del All [email protected] - J. Edwards
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anybody have any dealings with them? I won 4 sets of pistol parts off them on auctions on eBay. The auctions closed on 1/15/03, same day I sent notification to them, they sent me an invoice, I had Bid Pay send a money order on 1/15/03, and e-mailed them I was doing so.

Since then I have sent numerous e-mails, and even mailed copies of the invoice and Bid Pay confirmation notice.

As of 2/11/03 - still nothing, and they do not respond to any e-mails.

I have won hundreds of auctions on ********* and Auction Arms, and have gotten delivery on everything - and about 99% of the time I have been satisfied. This is only the second company/entity I have done business with on eBay, and both have been problems. The first one eventually delivered after a ton of e-mails.

P.S. - both entities are located in Sacramento - does this mean anything?

Zigzag2
*TFF Senior Staff*
(2/11/03 3:49:17 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del Re: [email protected] - J. Edwards
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Let us know if you receive anything asap...

Bob In St Louis
*TFF Senior Staff*
(2/12/03 9:17:31 am)
Reply | Edit | Del Re: [email protected] - J. Edwards
Just left four negative feedbacks for him on eBay. Let's see if that gets some response from him

1 - 1 of 1 Posts