multiple...

Discussion in 'The Pump House Saloon' started by glocknut, Apr 27, 2009.

1. glocknut

glocknut Active Member

A noted sex therapist realized that people often lie about the frequency of their encounters, so he devised a test to tell for certain how often someone had sex.

To prove his theory, he filled up an auditorium with people, and went down the line asking each person to smile. Using the size of the person's smile, the therapist was able to guess accurately how often each person had sex. The last man in line was grinning from ear to ear.

"Twice a day," the therapist guessed, but was surprised when the man said no.

"Once a day, then?" Again the answer was no.

"Twice a week?"

"No."

"Twice a month?"

"No."

When the doctor asked, "Once a year?" the man finally said yes.

The therapist was angry that his theory hadn't worked with this individual, and he asked the man, "What the heck are you so happy about?"

The man answered, "Tonight's the night!"

-------------------------

A local policeman had just finished his shift one cold November evening and was at home with his wife. "You just won't believe what happened this evening, in all my years on the force I've never seen anything like it."

"Oh yes dear, what happened?"

"I came across two guys down by the canal, one of them was drinking battery acid and the other was eating fireworks."

"Drinking battery acid and eating fireworks! What did you do with them?"

"Oh that was easy, I charged one and let the other off."

-------------------------

There was a baby born in the hospital and he weighed ten pounds. The odd thing about him was his body weighed five pounds and his testicles weighed five pounds. All the nurses and even the doctor didn't know what to do with him. Then, the chief surgeon walked in and asked what's wrong?

The head nurse replied, "We don't know what to do with this baby boy."

So the chief surgeon took one look and said, "Well, it's obvious that you should put him into a mental institution."

"Why?" asked the head nurse.

"Take a look at him," replied the chief surgeon. "The boy is obviously half nuts."

--------------------------

We went to see a movie the other night. I sat in an aisle seat as I usually do because it feels a little roomier.

Just as the feature was about to start, a blonde from the center of the row got up and started working her way out. "Excuse me, sorry, oops, excuse me, pardon me, gotta hurry, oops, excuse me."

By the time she got to me, I was trying to look around her and I was a little impatient, so I said, "Couldn't you have done this a little earlier?"

"No!" she said in a loud whisper. "The 'TURN OFF YOUR CELL PHONE PLEASE' message just flashed up on the screen and mine is in the car."

--------------------

Years ago, when I was in 6th grade, we were studying financial terms (as much as a 6th grader can). The teacher asked the class, "What is the difference between liabilities and assets?"

A voice from the back of the room replied, "If you have too many liabilities, your assets in jail!"

2. Tony22-250

Tony22-250 New Member

ha ha good stuff glocknut!!!