"Muslim" Harassment in the US.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ruffitt, Mar 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ruffitt

ruffitt *TFF Admin Staff* In Heaven Now

polishshooter
    (9/17/01 11:05:24 am)
    "Muslim" Harassment in the US.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Supposedly in Arizona, a Gas Station owner was found shot to death.

He was an Indian Sikh, apparently shot because of his dark skin and turban.

Probably by some one-toothed Bubba married to his sister as Bob would say, that didn't know there was a world past the next "holler."

My God, give a Sikh a sword and he would probably start HACKING TO DEATH any Islamic Extremists they found! They more than any others are our FRIENDS in this thing....much less if he was an American citizen.

Grow up America! Learn a little about the freaking WORLD!

Not every dark-skinned person with an accent is Middle Eastern, not every Middle-Eastern is Muslim, not every Muslim is an extremist, and believe it or not, not EVERY Islamic Extremist is a TERRORIST!

Anybody attacking an American or American Guest that "looks like an A-rab" is no better than the scum who attacked us, and maybe worse...

They SHOULD know better...

This is America. You have the right to be stupid. BUT, when you do crap like this, it's WORSE than stupid, it's murder, YOU are the one who deserves punishment as much as the terrorists...and I hope you get it....
    Well, I didn't win the Powerball, so I still collect Russian Crap and variants thereof. ( And am darn happy I can!)

gpostal
    (9/17/01 11:08:33 am)
    Re: "Muslim" Harassment in the US.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    i agree 100%

KimberRuger
    (9/17/01 11:30:36 am)
    I agree ......... but ...........

We all have neighbors of different ethnicity. Some may even be Muslims. Some may be good Americans, some may be sleepers merely acting like good Americans. How do you know ?

I'm certainly not condoning the killing of anyone who isn't guilty, but just how do you know ?

Obviously, shoot first and ask questions later is not the answer. But how hard would you kick yourslef if you knew the guy who does the next terrible thing ?

Seriously, a neighbor, nice guy, from the Middle East, always a happy go lucky guy, what if he gets "the call" ? Is he going to spare you because you're neighbors ? How do you know ?

I can see the reason for the fear - not for the action, but none-the-less ...........

If anyone has an answer, please let me know. I hope no-one misinterprets this as hateful, for it definitely is not. I'm simply confused, (as I'm sure many are) and have no idea what to do.

Watch ? Wait ? Call the FBI on any type of suspicious activity ? Is this a sign of paranoia ? Is this playing into the terrorists hands ? What if he is a sleeper ?

AGunguy
    (9/17/01 12:00:15 pm)
    Agree with Polish. Don't go shooten people just because they are dark skin and talk funny, some of you rednecks talk funny too. Should we shoot you to be on the safe side. I'm from the south too.

Gawd, I can't believe how freaken dumb some people can get. Their gene pool needs draining, no more kids for them idiots.

polishshooter
    (9/17/01 12:04:16 pm)
    I guess the answer is, how well do you REALLY know your neighbor? Years ago you KNEW them, not just by sight...we as a nation have FORGOTTEN how to be good neighbors!

Are you worried only because he's dark and talks funny? Then you are paranoid and ignorant...

If you know his first name, took him some cupcakes your wife made, helped him trim his trees, had him over for a cook out, you may find he's the new gynecologist from India. (And get a discount for your wife!)

But if you fail to notice his name is Ahmed and he has the "Anarchist Cookbook" on his coffee-table, a Palestinian flag on the wall, and has four others visiting him at odd hours with what appear to be AK 47s under their coat, then shame on you....I know this sounds absurd, BUT...

You must remain observant, but not be paranoid...

Trust your neighbors, this IS America, BUT don't be blind...

Just as the best defense against burglary is Nosy Neighbors, then so it would be in this...

Even if he is unapproachable, aloof, that alone means nothing. Then you do this to all your OTHER neighbors, and compare notes...SOMEBODY will have seen something.

But I tell you, you make the first move, to get to KNOW them, if they are terrorists, they will MOVE. They succeed because we have started to "mind our own business," and ignore our neighbors.

And then say later..."Gee, I never noticed...he SEEMED normal!"
    Well, I didn't win the Powerball, so I still collect Russian Crap and variants thereof. ( And am darn happy I can!)

gpostal
    (9/17/01 12:17:17 pm)
    just my opinion

the only way to be sure you get "the sleepers" would be genocide ,and must be willing to go all the way

i cant remember who said they have already penetrated our country with "sleepers" ,i do remember it ,but not who said it
    {think sadam}
    just think of what this statement does ,even though it is probably true to some extent, by saying this ,it installs fear ,also by saying this you can be assured that the people that have immigrated to the united states for good purposes ,are going to have a hard time after all they are considered traitors of the country they came from

after Ted kasinski ,timothy mcviegh ,and all of wanna-bee's ,that are waiting for their time ,we must look at everyone as a potential terrorist ,not just rag-heads ,sickness of the mind and hatred doesn't discriminate ,it knows no color ,religion ,they are everywhere
    whether we like it or not

we all thought mcviegh was the worst and until now he was ,but remember he served our country ,bin-laden didn't ,
    there are plenty more mcvieghs out there ,and they pray upon our freedom

myself ,i have never felt free ,from our government wanting to take away the same rights we all fought to get ,to kidnappers wanting to harm my kids ,to gangbangers shooting innocent people ,serial killers , they are all terrorist ,just in different ways ,and they all live among us

so where do we start?????????????

LIKTOSHOOT
    (9/17/01 12:40:10 pm)
    Who are we kidding, we`re going after all terrorist....sure? Ok, we start with ole OBL and move down the list of supporters, then go after the rest.....RIGHT!!!??? When do we move on Russia, and half the other countries in the east....when do we move in on Ireland....??? After all it`s a war against all terrorism......sure it is. This is the start of a very selective front and nothing more...and it will be lost before it starts. Kissing Pakistans nasty butts shows it all.....they supported this guy and everything else needed to supply him with men and the sort......Hell they started the Taliban. Your a good terrorist......Your a bad terrorist. Call me suspect............
    I could be wrong......Nah!

bondai
    (9/17/01 1:02:06 pm)
    Lets not forget that Pakistan has Nuclear weapons. If the Taliban get their hands on those the destruction in New York would pale in comparison to a couple of nukes.

Pakistan is well known to be involved in the taliban movement, half the population of the country belongs to the movement. I think that their Government is scared shitless, they are right in the middle of what could be the start of WWIII if we are not careful. The taliban could easily overthrow the current government in Pakistan. In fact I think that is exactly what is going to happen before we have time to do anything about. Once the taliban extremists have control of the nukes, they'll use them. We need to put a force in place now to prevent overthrow of the current Pakistani government.
    "Those who would give up essential liberties for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety". - Benjamin Franklin

KimberRuger
    (9/17/01 1:28:00 pm)
    The fine line ..........
    ...........between paranoia and preparedness gets a little grayer once again.

polishshooter
    (9/17/01 1:37:48 pm)
    The Talibun could NOT easily overthrow the government of Pakistan, Bondai, they do NOT have that much support.

Yes, there are alot of "Moslem Extremists" in Pakistan, but not organized, not anyway directly involved with the Talibun, at best "supporters." And not anywhere near half, last I heard, no more than 15-20% of the population. But they support VARIOUS factions in Afghanistan, some of whom hate each other more than us.

The Talibun is just one of many splinter groups that fought the Russians and pro-Russian government in Kabul, and has fought in a civil war ever since. Pakistan supported ALL of them at one time. They only recognized them as the government when they finally took Kabul and proclaimed themselves the rulers. There are only three nations who recognize them, the others are the UAE and Saudi...believe me, Bush is pressuring the other two as we speak, wouldn't doubt they dump them quickly.

They still don't even control the whole of Afghanistan yet, there are still "Freedom Fighters" in the "Northern Alliance" more than happy to retake Kabul as soon as possible, they shell and rocket Kabul all the time, they are still a force to be reckoned with.

bondai
    (9/17/01 2:09:12 pm)
    Once the Anti-American fire is lit in that area of the world, it has and will travel very quickly. I beleive that the radicals in Afganistan and Pakistan would much rather kill Americans than each other. Only time will tell but the point is we need to be very cautious right now that the people who are promising to help us don't become an army on our flank, and catch us in the middle.
    "Those who would give up essential liberties for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety". - Benjamin Franklin

guzda
    (9/17/01 2:42:39 pm)
    Gee Polish- Who supported the Taliban?
    If I remember right it was the US that gave them the assistance to fight the Russians to a standstill.
    And if I remember right, it was the US who supplied Iraq in its 10 year war with Iran. And if I remember right it was Ho Chi Minh who came to the US for help against the French, which we refused, so he went to the Communist Chinese. Then we went in after the French left and warned us not to.
    The balance of power must not be changed. The strong countries in these regions must keep the reactionaries in check. We cannot be the world's policemen.
    I hear there's a price of 5 Million $ on Ben Ladin's head. Maybe you won't have to win the Powerball and while you're over there you can probably get some good deals on " Russian stuff"!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.