My 10/22 tackdriver! (pic)

Discussion in '.22-Rimfire Forum' started by Smokin Guns, Mar 8, 2003.

1. Smokin Guns

Smokin Guns Guest

cal414
    (6/29/02 10:01:08 am)
    Reply My 10/22 tackdriver! (pic)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My 10/22 tackdriver. W/Rem subsonic ammo, this little rifle will make 10 shot groups (off a stable rest) that measure just a frogs hair over the diameter the the .22 lr bullet. Its got a butler creek .920 bbl, target stock, <2 lb trigger, simmons 6-18 Adj Parallex airgun scope and a free floated action (yes, action.)

mad5757
    (6/29/02 10:54:47 am)
    Reply Re: My 10/22 tackdriver! (pic)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Bring it to the next IR 50/50 match at your local club. If they are like us, we like fresh meat.
    Nice rifle, Mad`

Tac401
    Administrator
    (6/29/02 4:03:59 pm)
    ezSupporter
    Re: My 10/22 tackdriver! (pic)
    Nice rifle indeed, I gotta get mine finished out.
    TFF VMBB Email Tac

cal414
    (7/3/02 7:52:11 am)

Quote:
    Bring it to the next IR 50/50 match at your local club. If they are like us, we like fresh meat.
    Nice rifle, Mad`

Mad5757, do you know anyone in Hampton roads VA area that attends the Blackcreek/Macon Benchrest Club/Wilderness Road matches? I'd like to try my hand if I had someone to show me the ropes. I'd drive if they show me the way and brief me on the rules and such. I bet I could do pretty good if I laid off the coffee for a day or so ;-)
    I see some matches are coming up in May, I hope to attend. I typically do well at shooting sports and I anticipate this won't be any different. www.ir5050.com/contact_info.htm

Edited by: cal414 at: 7/3/02 10:17:12 am

mad5757
    (7/3/02 11:40:56 am)
    Cal, I live in Oklahoma. All you have to do is show up for a match, go find the match director and explain you are a new shooter, and I guarantee they will fall over themselves to make sure your shooting experience will go as smooth as possible. They will answer all your questions and lead you through the whole process of shooting for score.
    The link you have in your post is correct.
    Have fun, Mad`

outdoorsman260
    (7/5/02 12:41:51 pm)
    Sweet gun.
    My webpage

2. Marty S

Marty S Guest

Why is it that I rarely see the pictures people are referring to? I use Firefox as a browser. Any help on settings would be nice.

Thanks

3. SouthernMoss

SouthernMoss Active Member

Our forum was originally hosted by another webhosting company, using their forum software. When we moved to our present webhost and purchased our own forum software, we had to transfer all the posts from the other site. Any time you see a post like the one above that is a cut-n-paste of an entire thread, it is a thread brought over from the other site. Unfortunately, the pictures did not come over when we transferred.

We made the transfer in early 2003, so any posts made after mid-March 2003 will have been made on the current site and will still have the pictures attached.

(Incidentally, this is also why you won't see a "join date" earlier than 2003, even though some of these folks have been members since the forum was established in 2001.)

4. Marty S

Marty S Guest

Thank you. I thought I was just crazy. You haven't completely eliminated that possibility, but at least its not definate!