My apologies to all.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 1952Sniper, Mar 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1952Sniper

1952Sniper New Member

timberbeast
    V.I.P. Member
    (2/2/03 8:38:43 am)
    Reply My apologies to all.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Seems that these days, I can't help but make someone angry or get villified for expressing a heartfelt concern. That's my own problem, not anyone else's. I am sorry that I may have used words, or truths too strong for general discussion, and will refrain from doing so in the future. I apologize in no way for the sentiments that I expressed, nor for the values that I hold close to my heart, however, perhaps without resorting to profanity or anything of the sort, I did cross some kind of line, and my weakness is that I cannot see that line. Sorry about that. I'll put on some wool and see if it flocks. Seems to work well for most. It just doesn't wear well on me, so far. But I'll be good, or I'll stay the hell out. You're all good folks, and I'm priveledged to know you. This is still the best place on the net, but I should probably just keep reading like I wuz doing, and shut the hell up. Again, sorry, folks.

deadeye006
    V.I.P. Member
    (2/2/03 9:05:37 am)
    Re: My apologies to all.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    'Tis okay, Timberbeast. Nobody hates you. Everybody and anybody can go a little overboard every now and then. It's part of the human characteristic. If the heat kicks up, a trip to the range can let it out onto some paper .

Zigzag2
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (2/2/03 9:24:12 am)
    you are so right deadeye006, shooting is a great stress reliever!

Quote:
    "Tell the gossipers and liars I will see them in the fire" - Johnny Cash, Let the train whistle blow

ZiggedandZagged@aol.com

SXSMAN
    V.I.P. Member
    (2/2/03 9:25:19 am)
    Reply Re: My apologies to all.
    I also read much more than I post.I've always enjoyed your posts and look foward to reading more.Missed all the hoop-la,don't know of which you speak.Being passionate about personal convictions means you're alive and well,and I may agree or not to what you say,I'll defend your right to say it.Best SxS

(And LTS BITE ME!)

SouthernMoss
    (2/2/03 9:33:42 am)
    No apology is necessary in my opinion. Deadeye knew exactly what he was doing when he brought up a controversial topic, and if he couldn't take the heat, he should have stayed out of the kitchen, to use the old cliche. I saw no disrespect in your post, only a well-thought-out response to his remarks, expressed with the passion you obviously feel on the subject.

V.I.P. Member
    (2/2/03 9:45:05 am)
    Reply No apology needed
    I have no idea what you said, but so long as it was not profane or a personal attack, as far as I am concerned you have as much right to say your piece as anyone else here!

I may disagree with you.
    I may question your thinking.
    I may even think you are a candidate for a rubber room.*

I do that with the others who post here, and I am certain they do the same with me.

But this site is dedicated to the preservation of the United States Constitution. Its was not a chance event that the framers put among the first of our rights, freedom of speech. I get worried when everyone sounds the same.

If you believe as I do, that freedom starts with exercising ones right to think, speak, and believe as they see fit, you?ll continue to join in the fray.

* Since I have no idea what you posted that prompted your apology, none of these apply.

Xracer
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (2/2/03 10:40:22 am)
    Reply Re: No apology needed
    No need to "shut the hell up", Beast.

Just count to ten before you post.

warpig883
    *TFF Staff*
    (2/2/03 12:51:47 pm)
    Re: No apology needed
    I saw nothing wrong with any of your posts Timberbeast. Hope to see more of them.

Ignorance is a crime in 49 states. In the other one it is bliss.

TallTLynn
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (2/2/03 12:55:47 pm)
    timber,

Ain't no need for an apology. You didn't hurt anybody and you have every right to your opinion.

Like many of the others said it is a hot topic of conversation and both sides are very intent. Just be the person you always are - that's fine by all of us.

Yabra Kadabra Doo
    V.I.P. Member
    (2/2/03 1:56:09 pm)
    Don't stop posting. I like reading your opinions. And you certainly don't have anything to apologize for.

Bob In St Louis
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (2/2/03 4:54:26 pm)
    ????????????

Dang, I gotta quit standing behind the door. Not only do I miss everything, I am starting to get a flat nose when the door gets flung open.

Timberbeast - we all have opinions, and they all need to be voiced. Go right on ahead, just no potty-mouth!

Now where did that mason jar of Bob's Best go?

Uh oh, I hear the dog lapping something!

whiteclouder
    V.I.P. Member
    (2/2/03 8:33:18 pm)
    Now, do you feel better?

Clouder...

Tac401
    Administrator
    (2/3/03 12:22:32 am)
    What has gotten into a lot of you folks lately?

Read the bold print in the header of the main pages here at TFF!

Opinions and the like are what this forum is about!

Tbeast, non-sense, what in the hell are you apologizing
    for? In fact, for that matter, noone said anything to
    apologize for! Have I missed something in my absense?

Tac

P.S. Will Rodney and the "Can't We All Get Along Quire"
    report to the TFF GD forum please and check your ego's
    at the door!

Thank you for flying TFF and please opinionate as often
    as possible again!

The Mgmnt:
    TFF VMBB Email Tac

ruffitt
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (2/3/03 5:07:16 am)
    Zap -

You have absolutely nothing to make an apology for. You owe nothing to no one for your personal convictions.

You, as is everyone who posts here, are entitled to your opinion and beliefs. That you share them with us is an attribute of your concern for the topic being discussed, be it controversial or run-of-the-mill. Your well thought out and written posts leave no question as to your convictions. Let no one dissuade you from continuing or stifling your posts on this Board.

Dont'cha be no stranger round'about these hear partz now, YA HEAH!!!

Yer pal

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.