0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
TallTLynn
*TFF Senior Staff*
(3/30/02 2:49:52 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del All
ezSupporter
My babies (lol)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hopefully, this picture will work. AntiqueDr thanks again - it's pretty!

velvetnsteel
V.I.P. Member
(3/30/02 8:03:53 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del Re: My babies (lol)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WOW - WOW - WOW - nice looking items there, lady!!
Long live the Swedish Mauser!!

TallTLynn
*TFF Senior Staff*
(3/30/02 8:13:33 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del
ezSupporter
Re: My babies (lol)
Thank you velvet - they are cute!

The one in wood is the one I got from AntiqueDr, bought the 7mm-08 rifle, traded him a shotgun for the Leupold 3x9x40 scope and bought the Harris bipod from him on auction.

It's kinda nice to have a wood rifle to go with my 30-06 - will let everyone know how well it shoots by next weekend!

procrastinator
V.I.P. Member
(3/30/02 8:58:48 pm)
Absolutely beautiful, T.
Sure that you will be a fine mother to those babies.
I must have missed the post where you bought the 7mm-08, who is it made by? Remington?
The Curio and Relic Firearms Forum

TallTLynn
*TFF Senior Staff*
(3/30/02 9:20:19 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del
ezSupporter
Re: My babies (lol)
procrastinator, I'm not sure I posted that I'd bought the 7mm-08 from AntiqueDr.

Yes they are both Remington700's - I find bolt action rifles to be so relaxing when it comes to shooting.

procrastinator
V.I.P. Member
(3/31/02 5:15:23 am)
Less expensive also, load up a mag in a simi auto and my finger starts to twitch!
The Curio and Relic Firearms Forum

1 - 1 of 1 Posts