The Firearms Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
18,148 Posts
Bout time you got a real savage.

· Registered
18,148 Posts
168 is actually optimal in 11.25 twist but it shoots great in a 10 at .308 velocity. I have a model 11 that i rebarreled with a criterion varmint contour .308 barrel. 10 twist and radiused 4 groove rifling. with 175 SMKs is 1/4 MOA

· Registered
18,148 Posts
no. the 10 twist will stabilize just about any .30 cal bullet at .308 velocity. 150 will shoot good, but 168 and 175 will have better LR performance.

· Registered
18,148 Posts
Yep. much like the Rem discontiued the ADL, but still rusn them exclusively for Walmart and Academy sports.

Myles, I think I see a floorplate on yours so BPS is selling BDLs

· Registered
18,148 Posts
The remage hybrid I built was on the action I stole off an Academy ADL special at 329 bucks. course I did the BDL conversion...

· Registered
18,148 Posts
We might be headed your way soon, will give you a call. Might want to come out to your range, and shoot a few.
Id be disappointed if you didnt Myles. Cal me anytime. IF it happens on a weekend we can make a day of it and have a little BBQ cookout.

· Registered
18,148 Posts
Ok I am clueless (as usual) ADL=?? BDL=?:confused:
ADL = Blind box top load magazine, matte finish

BDL = Hinged floorplate top load magazine, matte finish

CDL = High end wood and deep bluing/high polished stainless or satin stainless, hinged floorplate top load magazine

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.