The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,433 Posts
I have a bottom roll away tool box with another 4 drawer box on top of it for my molds and small hand tools. A fella accumulates a lot of stuff over 59 years of shooting and loading....too much stuff but doggone it, I'd hate to not have it when I need it.

I'm not convinced but what you have the right idea.

When we built 16 years ago I got about 1/3 of the basement for my space. Joyce got the other 3560 sq. ft.

·
Premium Member
12,433 Posts
:D Ain't that how it usually goes. Mine has all the closets too.
Yes....and my beloved is slowly encroaching on what I did have! I do have almost 1/2 of the walk-in closet in the MBR. Oh, I do have the closet in my basement office. I get to share it with the well pressure tank and water heater.

Reactions: joe45c

·
Premium Member
54 Posts
I'm thinking a great reloading bugout box for when...well, you know!

·
Premium Member
54 Posts
Are you planning on leaving your domain?
Not by choice, but who knows what may transpire in the current political climate. Having a plan B promotes the warm fuzzies even if you never need it. :)

·
Super Moderator
26,990 Posts
Not by choice, but who knows what may transpire in the current political climate. Having a plan B promotes the warm fuzzies even if you never need it. :)
I just looked at your locale, I'd already be on the road.

·
Premium Member
54 Posts
I just looked at your locale, I'd already be on the road.
I hear you and if it wasn't for grandkids the dust would have already settled and the tracks brushed out!

·
Premium Member
19,612 Posts
I hear you and if it wasn't for grandkids the dust would have already settled and the tracks brushed out!
I feel the same way. This is no longer the state I grew up in.

·
Premium Member
12,433 Posts
This isn't the NATION most of us grew up in.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts