The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, sometimes people ask me how I cook 'this or that', so I thought it would be fun to start making some videos to point them to, on Youtube... I know it's been done a million times in as many ways, but I wanna try my hand at it, just goofing off and want to impliment a lot more fun into it than I did, but was hoping to get some of you to sound off on what I've done, so I can hopefully utilize your advice in the future, for everything from breadmaking to wild game (from field to freezer to table, type vids).

Hey, thanks in advance and say hello to my lovely girlfriend, Amber who helped me out on most of it. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZKLTaCtQBw

Crpdeth

·
Registered
3,513 Posts
Good job getting the professionals to help.....
But, when did Bobby Flay start shaving his head ?

As usual, thanks for looking out for him Amber !

[j swain]

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
Awesome! Martha Stewart needs to go back to jail, video looks good.

I've not smoked any whole birds yet in my new smoker, just fish and beef. Looks like I'm ready for some yard bird...

·
Premium Member
34,532 Posts
I think you did a good job! Both with the cooking, and the video!

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
Excellent Video Donny. I've never tried the cheesecloth but will on the next bird.

·
Registered
9,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You guys are great, anyone can tell though, that you are a biased bunch, commenting on a mediocre (at best) film.... LOL, thanks a lot. :):):)

Crpdeth

·
Premium Member
4,495 Posts
Good video but you should have kept the do rag on, the glare was somthin' fierce :D Gotta love the Slap Ya Momma, that stuff is great.

Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Great video, but a bit too much 'Donny' and not enough 'Lovely Assistant.' ;)

Looks scrumptious! Makes me want to smoke something, again!

·
Registered
538 Posts
I like ******* videos. You done did good fer yer first one.:p I want to make one to show how to make my sandwich thins. Pictures always do more betterer than words...at least for someone as slow as I am.:D

·
Registered
9,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Joe... You DEFINATELY need some videos. :)

Thanks guys, I'll have to get Amber in front of the camera next time. (And leave the anti glare attire on). :D:D:D

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Great video Donny and the birds looked great! I would just love to tear that skin off and have at them. Great job on the video Amber!

·
Registered
9,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I sure appreciate it, folks... Oh, and Amber sure likes you guys! ;)

FF that corn was good! :D:D:D

·
Registered
18,207 Posts
Donny where have you been man? I miss the TFF Staff Sniper..

·
Registered
9,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey, Josh... I miss you guys too. I do tend to stop by and read from time to time, but just don't post a lot. It was a long summer, I'm not complaining because it was profitable, but sure left me exhausted a lot. Hopefully I'll have more time in the near future, that is if the new wife doesn't keep me too busy. We plan to marry on New Years Eve. :):):):):)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts