The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My first gun was an H & R .410 single shot. Not bad for birds and bunnies. The youngest boy had to use it with punkin balls for deer. Anyone else remember their first gun ?

·
Registered
2,908 Posts
my first gun was an air rifle that dad wraped around a maple tree.
a few years later i got a westernfield 410. which i still have

·
Premium Member
19,878 Posts
Western Auto Revelation 100. 22 cal. single shot. Its a Mossberg 320. Bought it new in 1964. It was around $12. I was 14 years old. I still have it and shoot it a few times a year. Still very accurate.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
my first was at either five or six.i began asking for it i have been told at four.the rifle was a single shot marlin 22.i still own that gun.do not think it was just handed to me and away i went.the gun stayed in my parents closet until we visited my great grandfather out in the country.i will nevwe forget the gun or the speach i got re safety. old semperfi

·
Premium Member
9,885 Posts
First was a Daisy BB. Then a .22 single shot bolt. It was the first firearm in our home and I must have been 13 or so.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Other than my Daisy BB gun, my first gun was a Stevens/Savage .410 bolt action single shot. I still have it and use it for squirrels.

·
Registered
5,963 Posts
Welcome to TFF btown.
I had two that were actually my fisrt two as I got them at about the same time.
Winchester Model 37A in 12ga and a Remington Nylon 66...wacked alot of squirrels
with both.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Mine was the Ruger Bearcat my grandfather bought me when I was born. I still have it...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts