The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I hike a lot in the white mountains of Arizona Very remote. This is my go to weapon. I have Glocks and Kahrs, but this is the one that goes with me every time. Utterly reliable, lightweight (Colt Officer's Lightweight) and a piece of art and the one I always choose when I go hiking into God's country.

Carried all day in a DM Bullard Bodyguard Holster with two Wilson Combat 7+1 mags.

Just thought I would share....

·
Premium Member
34,532 Posts
I like it! And welcome to the forum!

·
Premium Member
13,016 Posts
I dont blame ya. I have 3-4 colt 1911s myself. From full size to officers I like them all. I have a colt defender 3" alloy frame that carries real easy.

·
Premium Member
13,016 Posts
That reminds me more of my Wiley Clapp Colt commander.

·
Registered
4,304 Posts
I hike a lot in the white mountains of Arizona Very remote. This is my go to weapon. I have Glocks and Kahrs, but this is the one that goes with me every time. Utterly reliable, lightweight (Colt Officer's Lightweight) and a piece of art and the one I always choose when I go hiking into God's country.

Carried all day in a DM Bullard Bodyguard Holster with two Wilson Combat 7+1 mags.

Just thought I would share....
Very nice gun!Some of my brothers and a few friends like to venture out in remote area's of Nevada too!We always have lot's of firearms with us to_One time we were at least 40 miles from the main highway and in a remote mountain canyon and a man was standing in the pine trees across a creek holding a horse and two pack mules being quite.We really didn't think anyone could be here this far out.It was unnerving to say the least.My youngest brother made eye contact with him and he only said (howdy).And my brother said howdy back and we didn't ask any other questions,we just left.I understand what you mean by having a hiking partner.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts