The Firearms Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,663 Posts
Well horse manure.....I bit hook, line and sinker....lol!

Kinda like the Ferrari 250 GT my oldest son bought me for Christmas one year. It was like a match box car or something of that ilk.

·
Premium Member
17,663 Posts
One year my mom asked me what I wanted for Christmas. I told her a 67 GTO convertible. Well she bought me one. A Hot Wheels edition. :ROFLMAO:
Yep, been on the receiving end of that!

·
Registered
Guns Scare Me
7,026 Posts
One year my mom asked me what I wanted for Christmas. I told her a 67 GTO convertible. Well she bought me one. A Hot Wheels edition. :ROFLMAO:
That's the kind of crap my wife does and then laughs maniacally when I open the gift. We're covered up with vintage Mustang toys. :ROFLMAO:

·
Premium Member
21,716 Posts
Son got me a watch.
Watch accessory Wood Aqua Clock Electric blue
Watch Font Material property Gas Electric blue

Daughter #3 got me a knife.
Sleeve Waist Jersey Font Netbook

Daughter #5 got me a stand for my rose garden.
Daughter #4 Got me a new American-Flag and a Gadsden-flag to fly under it.
Wife got me a new flagpole and a solar light to go on it. The old one broke when I tried to swap in new flags.
Daughter #1 Nothing.
Daughter #2 Text message.

·
Premium Member
12,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Daughter #3 came over and I got a text from #1&#2. My birthday is June 3rd so I usually get the “Happy Birthday & Father’s Day” presents. My wife’s daughter is the one that got me the model. She was 18 when her mom and I met but she’s always accepted me more like a father. Thank the Lord for Grandkids.

Reactions: soonerfan66
1 - 20 of 20 Posts