The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really struggled to justify getting this.

Rossi Circuit Judge 45 Colt and .410. Revolving shotgun/rifle.

I had seen it at some shops but...naaaaahhhh....
HOWEVER.... I saw some movie on Netflix where the guy wiped out a whole room with one he BORROWED from a friend.

It looked like pure mayhem. It IS! Man, I am happy with it.
The .45 is pretty much right on at .....oh... 50 yards or so. More I think but only did the 50 yards.
.410 on that goofy stock......PHSSHHHTTTT...
Not so FAST!
I tossed out some cans and using birdshot just threw it up and was RIGHT ON !!!

Really instinctive pointing.... for me.

Rifled slugs are horrendous. I shot a piece of mild steel with a slug and it plonked all the way through.
The 45 only splattered.

I like the silly thing. 馃槉
download.jpg

By chance....anyone else ever see the movie? NO idea the title and it came off Netflix within a couple weeks.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They seem to have .....PRETTY MUCH..... thought of that. It has an integral deflector for gas, shards, fire, smoke and assorted crap.

It ...sorta...works.
I, however wear long sleeves or hold it behind the cylinder.

;)

Registered
A guy was in one of the local gun stores recently looking for one of those. I hadn't really thought about them until I heard him talking, but I haven't seen one on a shelf in a LOOOOONG time! I wouldn't mind having one if I just had money to spend, but it's not on my short list right now. Congrats!

Registered
I was tempted by a stainless one the LGS had several years back.
Now that I've been into shooting trap at the local R&G club for a year or so I might be really tempted if one showed up again! (I'm one of the ones known to show up at trap with odd shotguns)

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I was tempted by a stainless one the LGS had several years back.
Now that I've been into shooting trap at the local R&G club for a year or so I might be really tempted if one showed up again! (I'm one of the ones known to show up at trap with odd shotguns)
I think it would fail MISERABLY at trap. 馃槅

Premium Member
Congrats, I like it, the stock reminds me of the stock that is on my Thompson Center Encore.

Premium Member
Banned by Cuomo here in NY, considered an "assault weapon" apparently. It would probably be fun to try and bust clay's with though.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
That clip DID IT! Now I'm UNHAPPY with it. Gonna get rid of it.
So.... I will swap it for a Piotti 410 shotgun and be done with it.

THEN.... I'll take it to the trap club. 馃槅

Registered
That clip DID IT! Now I'm UNHAPPY with it. Gonna get rid of it.
So.... I will swap it for a Piotti 410 shotgun and be done with it.

View attachment 250818

THEN.... I'll take it to the trap club. 馃槅
That clip wasn鈥檛 meant to dissuade, merely point out the characteristics of the gun. I don鈥檛 think it鈥檚 junk, just has limited capabilities. I would get one, different, if one crossed my path at a good price.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
That clip wasn鈥檛 meant to dissuade, merely point out the characteristics of the gun. I don鈥檛 think it鈥檚 junk, just has limited capabilities. I would get one, different, if one crossed my path at a good price.
Didn't think anything else.
My sarcasm doesn't always translate well to text.
馃お

Registered
My old ******* buddy has one for his Gator/tractor gun...Fun to shoot,I reloaded him a bunch of 300gr at 800fps.......DON'T fire anything hi performance in these.

Registered
Flintlock - How in the World does that (even in NY) qualify as as an "Assault Weapon"

I used to live up that way, so I understand how skewed things are.

Registered
Must be the bayonet you plan on/could duct tape to the front of it. Lord knows those bayonets create mayhem.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts