The Firearms Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
8,877 Posts
I for some odd reason have always liked them too. After seeing the review though I think I’ll wait until the prices come down in used ones.

I’m hoping they’re like the .500 S&Ws...$1300 new and 2 years later every shop had “Used shot very little” ones for $700-$800😎

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
I for some odd reason have always liked them too. After seeing the review though I think I’ll wait until the prices come down in used ones.

I’m hoping they’re like the .500 S&Ws...$1300 new and 2 years later every shop had “Used shot very little” ones for $700-$800😎
That review was interesting but a far cry from my actual experience with the gun.
Mine is pretty accurate.
Dirt clod and tin can accurate.
The .410 is the devastating one. It's controlled mayhem. 🤪

·
Registered
8,877 Posts
In all those types of .45/.410 pistols and short “rifles” the rifling that makes them “legal” really buggers up the shot pattern.

But since I got my Bond Arms Rowdy I’ve been wondering what would happen if say somebody put some valve grinding compound on a bore swab and put it on an old section of cleaning rod and put it in a drill and “polished “ out the rifling😎

just wondering, I of course would NEVER actually try it...😎

·
Registered
6,106 Posts
In all those types of .45/.410 pistols and short “rifles” the rifling that makes them “legal” really buggers up the shot pattern.

But since I got my Bond Arms Rowdy I’ve been wondering what would happen if say somebody put some valve grinding compound on a bore swab and put it on an old section of cleaning rod and put it in a drill and “polished “ out the rifling😎

just wondering, I of course would NEVER actually try it...😎
Why try to make it into something it’s not? At the distance you would use it a faster spread would be more desirable IMHO.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
When I switch out the sleeve and put in the shot straightener insert, it's just fine.
I'd never sell this gun. :)

"Correctly" loaded, you can't believe the mayhem it could deliver. Astounding !! 😱

21 - 25 of 25 Posts