My Toy.

Discussion in '.22-Rimfire Forum' started by Smokin Guns, Mar 6, 2003.

1. Smokin Guns

Smokin Guns New Member

bondai
    Senior Chief Moderator Staff
    (12/8/01 1:53:56 pm)
    Reply My Toy.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ruger 10/22 Bull barrel with a Bushnell 3x9. Most accurate .22 I have ever shot. I know the custom jobs are probably better but this one will do the job...at least for me, and cheap to shoot.

"Be grateful that you are not getting all the government you are paying for"

Edited by: bondai at: 12/8/01 1:57:03 pm

LIKTOSHOOT
    (12/8/01 6:55:57 pm)
    Reply Re: My Toy.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I like those kind of toys.....cheap to run and NO batteries....
    America, we are the symbol of Freedom and Liberty......

shane
    V.I.P. Member
    (12/8/01 9:31:40 pm)
    That is one sharp gun you have there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TallTLynn
    (12/8/01 10:36:56 pm)
    bondai - extremely pretty. Makes me think about getting one eventually for myself - though god knows what I'd do with another .22lr rifle.

LIKTOSHOOT
    (12/8/01 11:35:25 pm)
    ...."another .22 rifle," HUSH YOUR MOUTH!, you can never have to many double two`s........
    America, we are the symbol of Freedom and Liberty......

rodgerglide
    (12/14/01 6:58:49 am)
    Reply Just joined these ranks of "rimfire radicals"
    Nice to meet you all! I was directed to this BB by someone on another and I am glad to be here.Couple of weeks ago I bought my first 10/22 and would you believe I found a matching MK-II in stainless a week later and bought it too. Is this a sign of weakness or is it a disease for which there is no cure? Anyway,took them to the range and my son and I had a blast.He out shot me,but I think it's either the age difference or the fact he just graduated basic training. I am looking foward to a long happy relationship with both guns,only to be interrupted be short spells of modifications.....lessee,where did I put those parts catalogs?

Zigzag2
    (12/14/01 7:33:48 am)
    Reply Re: Just joined these ranks of "rimfire radicals"
    Hello RogerGlide and Welcome to the Board!
    As I read your reponse in the tattoo thread... guns are like tattoos, you run out of places to put them
    And for the Ruger 10-22, I'm waiting on my "back-ordered" stock for mine. I have the barrel... and I'm anxious to get it put together and tuned-up so I can post a picture.

Be sure to visit and post as often as you like... and by all means, be sure to tell your family and friends about our site.
    ZigZag2

ruffitt
    (12/14/01 8:34:36 am)
    ezSupporter
    Re: My Toy.
    rodgerglide -

Click on the attached hyperlink for a big welcome to our board:

www.tsoforce.com/assets/applets/59.swf

Regards
    RuffItt

tuckerd1
    (12/14/01 8:44:13 am)
    rodgerglide, guns are a disease. Very addictive. Can't get enough!
    "They that can give up essential Liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither Liberty nor safety." (...Benjamin Franklin, 1759)

Different name
    V.I.P. Forum Host
    (12/14/01 10:50:02 am)
    ezSupporter
    MYToy
    Bondai, thats a mighty nice 10/22! Wish I had one.
    Dear Santa.....

rogerglide, Welcome to The Firearms Forum!
    LIKETOSHOOT knows more about 22s than a dozen
    factory reps from Ruger, etc. etc.
    Glad you're here. Join in as often as you can.
    Nice people on this board. ENJOY.
    Charlie D aka Different name
    MERRY CHRISTMAS!