Nancy Pelosi won't let the 2nd Amendment stand in her way

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by Doug.38PR, Apr 10, 2009.

1. Doug.38PR

Doug.38PR Member

2. 4EvrLearning

4EvrLearning New Member

They live in a world where rules apply to others, not them; where they are above having to abide by something like a founding document; where the people they supposedly serve and represent are nothing more than pawns in their game of power--truly expendable, and therefore not worth considering.

They inhabit an altered state of reality...that's otherwise known as "mental illness."

3. whitemach

whitemach New Member

^^^^ mental illness is right-----these screw balls need to go,,,,,,are you listening sanfran,,,vote her out!!!!!!

4. Haligan

Haligan Well-Known Member

5. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

I had previously sent a message to Lindsey Graham opposing the nomination of Eric Holder for Attorney General. Mr. Graham (because Senator would imply that he represents the citizens of SC, and he does not) wrote a letter back citing why he voted for Holder. He voted for Holder's confirmation because of his experience.

I wrote back today citing my previous letter to him, and telling him that Holder was now doing EXACTLY what I warned against. Holder has flagrantly lied about the amount of US guns entering Mexico and now states that the 2nd Amendment won't stand in his way to impose actions to prevent this fictitious flow of guns.

I also inquired what kind of experience Mr. Graham thought Mr. Holder possessed since he served under Janet Reno during the most flagrant assault on citizens' Constitutional rights that I have experienced in my short 29 years.

I'm mad. :mad:

I encourage others to find out how their elected officials voted regarding confirmation of Holder and let them know how you feel.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2009
  6. alhefner

alhefner New Member

Since they refuse to actually fight crime and instead declare war on law abiding citizens, perhaps it is time they get a taste of prison!

I am so sick of these idiots and their idiotic followers like SFGate.com!!!

7. LurpyGeek

LurpyGeek Active Member

I have written response letters to my representatives letting them know that I will look forward to voting against them at the next available opportunity.

We're looking into traveling to Washing DC this year. In order to get a tour of the Capitol building you have to get in contact with your Senators office. My inlaws did this a little while back and met our Senator. I told them that I don't know if I could do this and keep myself from saying something that would get me into trouble.

8. Teejay9

Teejay9 New Member

Southwest Corner of the US, "Where no stinking fen
    Need we ask how Senators Feinstein and Boxer voted? I think not!. However, I did voice my objects to their machines. Got back two e-mails (wow!)

9. Ernie1

Ernie1 New Member

I have also let my representatives know where I stood on Holder and it didn't do a whole lot of good. Even if I were to vote against him in the next election odds are the other guy will be just as much of douche if not worse.

10. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

Ernie1, was it Clyburn? He's a hopelessly ignorant moron, and I hope you have someone with more sense than that representing you...

11. Mr. Nameless

Mr. Nameless New Member

Over the past couple of days I realized a good arguement for this situation.

"If they take our guns away it will only increase the crime rate and put hard working American citizens behind bars for doing nothing wrong. And furthermore it will make it harder to track down murderers that use guns. So before you take them away, think about the kids"

The last sentence can used as a joke or not, it dosn't matter.

12. Ernie1

Ernie1 New Member

Right now it is Clyburn, and yes he is as usless a tits on boar. I am in the process of moving into a section of Berkeley County wich has Henery Brown as a rep. wich should be better. And in a few months I am moving to Greenville and will have Bob Inglis, don't know much about him but I guess I am going to find out.

13. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

My condolences on Clyburn. He's a true idiot to the nth degree. With that said, Bob Inglis has to be better but he doesn't listen to his constituents very often and does what he says is the right thing. For instance, he voted for the bailout based on the premise that it would be a money-making venture eventually. His constituents were infuriated and even more so when the bank bailouts turned out to be no money-making potential at all. Instead of the original plan to buy the toxic assets we just injected capital into the banks, which caused a massive sell-off... :rolleyes:. He regularly gets raked over the coals by callers on local talk radio. My Rep. is Gresham Barrett, who's going to be speaking at our Tea Party on April 17th. He also voted for the bailout, AFTER he voted against it. The plan is to turn our back to him as he attempts to apologize. I find it funny. He's running for governor and wants to make peace. I think he'll find that hard to do. :D

14. GMFWoodchuck

GMFWoodchuck New Member

How does Nancy Pelosi stay at the top of the heap in the house? I don't understand how all of the other reps vote for her to be the speaker of the house. She certainly comes off as being as dumb as a box of rocks. Can't those democrats find someone of intelligence, even if he/she totally disagrees with us. People made fun of GWB and Dan Quayle, but good god, Pelosi sounds like a box of turd-for-brains when she talks.

Well, none of this matters. I will always follow the supreme law of the land. No matter what Pelozo, Obozo, and Eric Stillholdenhispecker push through congress.

15. Teejay9

Teejay9 New Member

Southwest Corner of the US, "Where no stinking fen
    Probably because Pelosi's the most liberal of them in the house and thus represents the current trend to the left in Congress. She's obviously had the most cosmetic surgery, save for blowhard Bidens cool hair plugs:D:D:D. TJ