Napolitano blames Canada for 9-11

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by troma55, Apr 24, 2009.

1. troma55

troma55 New Member

from FoxNews

I always thought Canada was too quiet.

2. TranterUK

TranterUK Guest

Thats the way to deal with a threat, blame your friends. Cant see a problem there?

3. Big ugly

Big ugly New Member

Oh yay, welcome the Mexicans and critisize the Canadians. Well hell, why not,its all those damn drugs those fellers in the Mount-me hats are pushin across the greatlakes. Those nortern wetbacks shure got a long way to swim. Nuke the silly bast**** right out of Windsor. Stupid, or government officials are just flippin stupid!!!!!!

4. obxned

obxned Active Member

Janet Napolitano should be the poster bovine for Mad Cow Disease. Blaming our northern neighbors for 9-11 is inexcusable!

5. Redhand

Redhand Active Member

At least she admitted that as soon as it comes out of her mouth, she knows its wrong. She needs to quit stuffing so many crow's down her pie-hole and then maybe she could rid of that awful crow's breath.:eek::D

6. USMC-03

USMC-03 New Member

Peoples Republic of the Pacific Northwest
    These Marxist morons blame everyone except the people that are actually responsible. Them they defend and coddle...

7. 4EvrLearning

4EvrLearning New Member

Exactly! She's only sorry she's on the hot seat. Won't it be interesting to see if "O" supports her?? If the stakes weren't so high, it would almost be fun watching this admin'istration's comedy routine....

8. Trouble 45-70

Trouble 45-70 New Member

Heads may role but it won't be Janets'. They protect their own.

9. Silencer

Silencer Well-Known Member

This woman is a few 'cream fillings' short of a box of Twinkies.

10. XShooter

XShooter New Member

Someone ought to fire that woman, but hey, the guy that hired her goes to Europe and tells everyone to understand how arrogant American citizens are - so I doubt she'll get fired - he "understands" her.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2009
  11. pinecone70

pinecone70 Active Member

Oh yeah, it's Canada's fault. That's an easy answer.

12. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

I guess Janet has been watching "South Park: Bigger, Longer, and Uncut" recently. :p;) I bet she thinks Canadians really have flapping heads :rolleyes:

13. Teejay9

Teejay9 New Member

Southwest Corner of the US, "Where no stinking fen
    Good Lord, where does he find these people? "I knew the minute it came out of my mouth it was wrong." Ya think!?! This is the HEAD of the DEPARTMENT of HOMELAND SECURITY! She can't get a report right, what does that say about her job protecting America? Dump this doofuss, now, before she blows us all up. She does not give off even a whiff of security. What's next, tell the terrorists (sorry, not supposed to call them that term) how we extract information? Call our returning vets potential terrorists? Call those who cling to religion, guns, and the Constitution bitter extremists? I feel so safe (sarcasm, here). TJ

14. jacksonco

jacksonco New Member

Ive been a little leary of the Canadians ever since I watched the film "Canadian Bacon" with John Candy. They have been thumping their chests ever since they marched down here in the War of 1812 and burnt the capitol. We better keep a close eye on them for sure. Perhaps Obama can hire some Mexican mercinaries to stand watch on the Northern Border?

15. Teejay9

Teejay9 New Member

Southwest Corner of the US, "Where no stinking fen
    Why not? The Mexicans have all that fire power from the US. Besides, everyone knows Canadian bacon is really just ham:D:D:D TJ