Navy Arms Martinis?

Discussion in 'Curio & Relics Forum' started by cointoss2, Mar 4, 2003.

1. cointoss2

cointoss2 Guest

RobC in Missouri
    V.I.P. Member
    (5/29/02 5:19:43 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del All Navy Arms Martinis?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Anyone get the details on the .303 Martinis that Navy Arms has advertised? How much are they wanting?

I'm guessing they're all either C&R or antique...

Rob C. in Missouri

Bob In St Louis
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (5/29/02 8:36:14 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Navy Arms Martinis?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The .303 Martini's have been refurbished to "Excellent" condition, and they want $299.95 each for them. They also have limited quantities of Lee-Metford and Lee-Speed Rifles and carbines in good condition - these are individually priced, and I don't have a read on these prices. They also have some Martini Cadets and Internationals in .22 cal.

check their website www.navyarmsmsd.com
    or call 201-863-7100

Of course, Odin Arms has those Martini-Henry Greener shotguns converted from 14 gauge to 12 gauge right here in St. Louis - they still have the 14 gauge barrel, so you can only shoot 12 gauge shot shells, but they keep a nice tight pattern! They will have some at the Machinist Hall gunshow in June.
    Crusty Cruffler of Fine Spanish Pistols - Eibar Rules!

TDlefty
    (6/2/02 9:18:14 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del St. Louis Bob.......
    I checked your link, couldn't find any Martini's. Can you help?
    Lefty

walter in florida
    (6/2/02 10:34:55 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del .303 Martini's
    Shotgun news issue 15, 2002 has some listed by Navy Arms at 299.95. Phone orders 1-800-669-NAVY. Not listed as C&R???. local manufacture??? Something doesn't seem right.

Bob In St Louis
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (6/3/02 7:05:32 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: .303 Martini's
    That same Shotgun News ad also said they would be listing them on their website - obviously they are a little muddled in their advertising.
    Crusty Cruffler of Fine Spanish Pistols - Eibar Rules!

TDlefty
    (6/30/02 8:54:14 pm)
    Val Forgett says they will have them in two months. I want one! BTW, here's a picture of my latest purchase (I hope)
    Lefty

www.fototime.com/83B0BC27...andard.jpg

WyomingSwede
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (7/3/02 5:35:32 pm)
    They got an article on Martinis in this months Rifle Magazine.
    pretty informative. swede
    Wyoming Swede