The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't be the first person who has had his C&R license accidentally destroyed, can anyone give me a link or phone number to call to get a duplicate one issued? I did take a picture of it with my phone so I do have all of the info from it.
Thanks - and I already feel like an idiot for having this happen so no need to rub it in thanks!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you. In addition to accidentally destroying it, I just looked at a picture and see that I signed my original so I'd have to get a replacement in any event. God I hate doing dumb things!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks but none of those #'s deal with licensing, they are for industry purposes, I did a google search and got the correct # which is (866) 662-2750. That is the number for their licensing division. I spoke to a customer service representitive who told me to send $1 to 244 Needy Road Martinsburg, West Virginia 25405, with the pertinent information.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you. In addition to accidentally destroying it, I just looked at a picture and see that I signed my original so I'd have to get a replacement in any event. God, I hate doing dumb things!
Ha! I thought only I would be the only person to make that mistake - I got my replacement license in the mail yesterday, it took longer to get the replacement than it did to get the original!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts