The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i inherited my grandad's Winchester model 75 and it is in fair condition. There is a scope that is no longer attached and has lost a lens. There is a one piece of mounting hardware. There are some wear spots and scratches. The main thing is that it is missing the bolt. I would like to buy one and keep the gun, but I have searched and can't find one. I don't want to have to part it out. Does anyone know where I could get a bolt for it?

·
Premium Member
4,051 Posts
Antique vintage gun parts has one they say is for Model 69 69A 75

·
Registered
711 Posts
You'er asking a lot. I have a Md.72A and even if mine would work for you you can't have it.
Some bolts may be inter-changeable between models. I don't know but to find a bolt you will have to get really lucky.

·
Premium Member
13,320 Posts
Hi Joe, welcome from Sitka, Alaska. Numrich (www.gunpartscorp.com) is out of stock on complete bolts for the 75 but from a quick glance at the listing it seems they have most of the bolt's individual component parts. Take a look at their schematic of the 75 and see if what you need can be bought piecemeal.

·
Registered
3,653 Posts
Hope you get her rebuilt and operational. I love my Winny 75T. A very fine shooter.

Reactions: joe45c

·
Premium Member
4,051 Posts
Always happy to be of some assistance.:)

Reactions: Kweeksdraw
1 - 9 of 9 Posts