The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I just acquired a JTS M12AK 12 GA shotgun, the (plug?) in the gas tube has one of the walls snapped clean off, replacement parts don’t exist for this gun and I want to know if it’s safe to use and or how to repair it, or wether I bought a big paperweight. Thanks

·
Philogynist & Sycophant, Looking For Work
6,801 Posts
Can you add some clear pictures of the problem area? We're happy to help, but I've never heard of the gun, and have no idea what you're talking about.
You may need to surf around and post some comments first, as I think there's a minimum post count to be able to upload images. We'll do our best to help, given some more detailed information.

BTW - Welcome to the Forum!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

There is the part, it’s what pushes back on the piston to cycle the gun, I’m just worried that with half of the wall gone the other might break when it hits the end of its travel. Also Thank you

·
Premium Member
9,235 Posts
I would NOT fire it intill you replace the part. This is a cheep AK style shot gun made in China and the parts are not available in the usual parts houses. You need to contact the sellers of them (Look on the internet and you will see who sells them) and ask them for the part. There is mixed reviews of them and it seems the break often so finding a supplier of the parts would be a good thing for you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts