The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anyone has a small primer seater plug for small primers for the Lock n Load AP press they would sell? I just got the press set up but it only came with the large seater plug and I don't know how long it will take for Hornady to get me one (it's on order with them now). Midway is also out of stock.

Thanks,
Andy

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
Just wondering if anyone has a small primer seater plug for small primers for the Lock n Load AP press they would sell? I just got the press set up but it only came with the large seater plug and I don't know how long it will take for Hornady to get me one (it's on order with them now). Midway is also out of stock.

Thanks,
Andy
Wish I could help you out. Did you buy the press used? If so you need more than just the punch (plug). You need the primer slide, supply tube, and pickup tube. A new press comes with small and large sizes of all those.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Everything is brand new. The small punch just wasn't in there. Hornady is sending one but with current backlog, etc. I'm not sure how long it will be. I did get some large pistol primers today so got to run my first set of 45 ACP and shoot them!

Thanks,
Andy

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Is the seater on BACKORDER or did you order it and its on the way? If they simply stated "we'll send one out" or something along those lines, I wouldnt get too jumpy. I've never waited more than four business days for warantee parts to show up in the mail. In the meantime load up the 45's, I bet you see it by Monday.:)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts