need parts for restoration!

Discussion in 'Curio & Relics Forum' started by cointoss2, Mar 4, 2003.

1. cointoss2

cointoss2 Guest

rooster5
    (4/3/02 3:55:52 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del All need parts for restoration!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    hello everyone:i'm new to this sight
    i am presently restoreing a 12 ga dbl.brl.shot gun,it is a j.stevens arms co model 250,with hammers,and steel barrels.
    i need the screws that secure the hammers to the tumblers.as the origonal screws have been replaced with no.6x32 machine screwwa and washers,i would be greatful if anyone could help me locate parts for this old gun.
    i would also be intrested in buying another mod.250 for parts can anyone help me out.

Tac401
    Administrator
    (4/3/02 6:54:16 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: need parts for restoration!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Welcome aboard Norse, someone will be along
    shortly to add more to this but have you tried
    www.gunpartscorp.com/ yet?
    TFF VMBB Email Tac

cointoss 2
    *TFF Staff*
    (4/3/02 7:03:42 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: need parts for restoration!
    What he says, gunparts is a good place to look and welcome.
    cointoss2

polishshooter
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (4/3/02 8:54:52 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: need parts for restoration!
    Welcome Rooster...

Type in "J. Stevens-Parts" at the bottom of this page in the "Google Search" and hit "search" and see what comes up, if nothing, then type in "Shotgun parts" or whatever and keep trying, you might get a couple of pages of links to places where you can get the parts....

You will be surprised what you will find using Google....
    "Don't hear him call you an ---hole, hear WHY he's calling you an ---hole." -------- From "A Season on the Brink"