The Firearms Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I posted my old squires bingham model 20a .22LR on a local firearm for sale website... I explained everything that was wrong with it, and I had somebody get in contact with me. They asked me what I wanted, So I told them I was going to start off around $100 and he could talk me down... Well 10 minutes went by and he answered back. He said he found an old S&B with 2 mags (mine doesnt have a mag.) for $50 online. I told him to make an offer. Well another 10 minutes goes by, and he offers me $20 for it. I feel like im being ripped for $20 and i know my gun isnt in the greatest condition, but I feel as if its worth at least alittle bit more than that. Do you guys think i'd be taking a loss? Should I hang onto it? Should I let it go?

· Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
BamaJoey - This gun was given to me by my uncle. He had gotten it from a friend of his in a trade.

BuffaloChip - There is a very small but noticeable triangular peice of wood missing from the butt stock, along with some rust spotting all over the barrel. There was a pretty nasty/unproffesional deer mural carved into the butt stock, but for the most part, I was able to remove 90% of it and make it almost non existent with some sand paper, elbow grease, and a coat of gun oil.

Jim K - After many hours and months of searching when I first got the gun, I have been able to locate mags for this particular rifle. They go for $18 a pop. But you can only order them online because from what I've experienced, They're non existent for sale in a public setting as well as gun shows.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.