Need some help from the internet world with my new Marlin 81

Discussion in 'Technical Questions & Information' started by Tucker87, Dec 9, 2010.

  1. Tucker87

    Tucker87 New Member

    Dec 9, 2010
    I recently traded a scope mounting and bent bolt system for an older rifle i had for a Marlin Model 81 22 cal S-L-LR Bolt Action tube fed rifle. Everything on it is in exceptional condition except (and im not sure of what to call the parts) the mechanics inside under the bolt. I believe its called the lifter but not sure. If the bolt is breeched back u can look down and all you see is the end of the tube. If i put a cartridge in the chamber by hand the rifle fires but will not eject the shell casing. So whatever mechanics feed the cartridges from the tube to the chamber and then eject the spent casing is what i need. Any help with any of it, figuring out the name of the parts, finding the parts, someone that has the parts, and how to install them would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Similar Threads
Forum Title Date
Technical Questions & Information Frizzen Spring Help Needed Friday at 11:03 AM
Technical Questions & Information I need help Feb 18, 2017
Technical Questions & Information Need Help Identifying these Hammers Jan 21, 2017
Technical Questions & Information Need help IDing my SKS Nov 30, 2016
Technical Questions & Information zabala hermanos side by side 10 gauge, need help removing stock. HELP ! Oct 28, 2016