The Firearms Forum banner

NEW BABY!

1K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  redbrd 
#1 ·
My new baby was born on April 17 and I brought her home on April 18. She weighed in at 38ozs and was about 8 1/2" long. Have not had a chance to take her out to play, but I am anxious to give her her first feeding. Maybe Saturday. The Para I wanted was discontinued so I opted for the Taurus PT1911 with blued finish and Bull's Head Walnut grips. I now have the difference in price to use on ammo or maybe another baby in the future. I was going to post a pic, but the system kept telling me it was too big. Could not figure out how to downsize it. Maybe some of you guys or girls could help me with that.

#3 ·
I picked up a PT1911 around the same time period. I used the saved money for a reloading setup & 500 reloadable rounds. I am into my reloads now and shot one IDPA match with it. I have had nothing but good performance from mine, although its going to get a magwell (man that magwell is small in a .45!). A lot of folks complain about the blued finish, mine has not even begun to wear and I do a lot of presentations from a kydex holster.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.