The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,166 Posts
Hi Darren, welcome from Sitka, Alaska. I believe the Taylor's conversion cylinders are chambered for .38 Long Colt, which has a marginally shorter case length than .38 Special. You can buy a pack of six .38 Special snap caps for about twenty bucks on Amazon. The may have to be trimmed by just a frog's hair for the conversion cylinder - though I'm betting not.

·
*VMBB Senior Chief Of Staff*
26,017 Posts
Good Morning Young Man ...I noted your age and realize that I have grandsons, yours!
On these intros I do mention my age as almost 84 and that I do know very little about guns
and the other very oft-mentioned tasks associated with guns. I'm from over here in the
Phoenix area and 'Home on the Range' and Fast Draw cowboys tend many times to hog the
news and conversation...You will enjoy it here ...humor exists and some hard-a**ing is
a daily routine enjoyed as humor! Just this past week there was some form of what you
are seeking out at the local Ben Avery gun range ...drew a lot of media attention. I am
a retired navy construction person called a Seabee (CB) construction battalion...Chief

·
Premium Member
34,532 Posts
Another Texas Welcome!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts