New Critters

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 1952Sniper, Mar 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1952Sniper

1952Sniper New Member

LIKTOSHOOT
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (1/22/03 9:35:29 pm)
    Reply New Critters
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Nope---no new hogs....but Saturday went down in the bottom land here, to slice down a few big trees and get them ready to burn, coming up the hill on the 4wheeler and dragging the loud trailer........saw what appeared to be a dog, but there are none out here.......trolling at a slow rate up the hill---gave a slow glance back my direction, then to the left-another one, tails went up and just a fast walk they disappeared into the blackbeery thicket`s.......A pair of rather large Bobcats.....male/female, heads about knee high......pretty dang large!!!!!!

Have it all now------almost????

Just need the Boggy Creek Swamp Monster to move in, then we would be complete.........

LTS

kdub01
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (1/22/03 9:57:01 pm)
    Reply Re: New Critters
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Watch out fer thet slimy swamp thang, Mikey - no tellin' how bad it's breath smells if'n it gets ya in a bear hug!!!
    "Keep Off The Ridgeline"

whiskey101
    (1/22/03 9:59:57 pm)
    Re: New Critters
    What does bobcat taste like?

I missed one while deer hunting one day. It craweled out of the log I was sitting on! Scared me so bad (I was 15) that I just started flinging lead at it. Man those things can run.
    ***** NOTE: The above statement is my opinion; please feel free to share it. However, it is not meant as a required replacement for your opinion. If you do not agree with my opinion, form your own. *****

So he cocked both his pistols, spit in the dirt, and walked out in to the street.

ysacres
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/22/03 10:09:30 pm)
    Reply Re: New Critters
    Down in Boggy swamp where ya better not go at nite.
    There is things down there that make a grown man bout to cry.
    things that crawl and fly and things that creep around on the ground. They say the goast of LTS he gets up and he walks around. Well I could'nt beleve it.

I can't find a single recipe for Bobcat
    X gets the firearms flying fickle finger of fate award!

Edited by: ysacres at: 1/23/03 12:01:17 am

Packet
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/22/03 11:13:08 pm)
    Reply > Re: New Critters
    Bobcat taste like chicken, same as cat, you know, the other white meat.

warpig883
    *TFF Staff*
    (1/22/03 11:39:19 pm)
    Re: > Re: New Critters
    Everyone knows bobcat tastes like Bald Eagle

Ignorance is a crime in 49 states. In the other one it is bliss.

4wheeler
    (1/23/03 12:32:29 am)
    Reply Re:New Critters
    I shot a bobcat 3 years ago with a 9mm pistol but did not bother to eat it

Bob In St Louis
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (1/23/03 8:09:11 am)
    Reply Re: Re:New Critters
    LTS - when ya said new critters, I done thought ya picked something up while dating ------

LIKTOSHOOT
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (1/23/03 8:18:27 am)
    hehehehehehehe, using snap-caps

Zigzag2
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (1/23/03 10:09:16 am)
    Re: Re:New Critters
    LTS, make sure they're well seated before pulling the trigger.

Quote:
    "Tell the gossipers and liars I will see them in the fire" - Johnny Cash, Let the train whistle blow

ZiggedandZagged@aol.com

ibtrukn
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/23/03 12:14:55 pm)
    YO kitty kitty kitty, Here pussy pussy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.