The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Administrator
32,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This giveaway will be a little different. As you have probably noticed, we have added our donate button back at the top of the page. We have had several members make donations and the money will be used for new software to make TFF even better. We are still short on what we need to buy the software.

So, this giveaway is open to everyone who makes a donation to TFF. The prize will be a new Marlin Model 60 rimfire rifle. Everyone needs to own a model 60. Light, accurate and easy to maintain. Get those donations in and your name will be added to the list.

I'll give you a deadline later to give everyone a chance to get in.

Also, the rifle will be bought from one of our own gunshop owning members so you guys need to PM your contact info to me.

These giveaways are our way of saying thanks to all the members at TFF. Future giveaways will include scopes, range bags, shooting glasses, spotting scopes and maybe even a reloader.

Thanks and good luck. :)

·
Registered
8,990 Posts
Re: New Giveaway: Marlin Mod 60

I'm IN on this one. :D

Sam... What about shipping/FFL costs, etc?

Crpdeth

·
Premium Member
3,907 Posts

Neat idea! Count me in.

I couldn't afford a 1911 for those grips but I got lots of .22's for Mod. 60. :D

·
Banned
17,476 Posts

they'd ship my backside to jail for one piece

multiple pieces would be multiple charges

its a semi auto rifle , a big no no here ( BA would still be iffy but i could have a go at the paperwork and import BS )

i aint a muslim gang member remember, nor a refugee , i aint immune from the laws here

and i have to pay my own legal fee's , 'cause i aint a illegal immigrant

i'm a aussie born and bred , so i'm screwed either way eh

only aussie pay taxes here , ( but cant get welfare as the criteria is set based on refugee's and illegals) only aussies get correct sentences here ( all other get discounts for ethnics reasons)

good grief it sucks when i read what i just wrote

·
Registered
5,963 Posts

they'd ship my backside to jail for one piece

multiple pieces would be multiple charges

its a semi auto rifle , a big no no here ( BA would still be iffy but i could have a go at the paperwork and import BS )

i aint a muslim gang member remember, nor a refugee , i aint immune from the laws here

and i have to pay my own legal fee's , 'cause i aint a illegal immigrant

i'm a aussie born and bred , so i'm screwed either way eh

only aussie pay taxes here , ( but cant get welfare as the criteria is set based on refugee's and illegals) only aussies get correct sentences here ( all other get discounts for ethnics reasons)

good grief it sucks when i read what i just wrote
That just aint right!

·
Registered
492 Posts

I'm serious about sending cash.

·
*TFF Admin Staff Chief Counselor*
13,845 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,359 Posts

Oh yeah!!!

I haven't NEEDED anything given away yet, but I NEED this marlin!!

I am so in - -

Hey, Jack -
You could enter the drawing anyway, and gift the Marlin to any of your American friends -
You know, the guys you talk to here?
And On Facebook?
Broke preachers, for instance???

LOL!!!!!

·
Registered
1,192 Posts

Aargh! Does the size of the donation matter? I'd love to have one, but short on funds. Nice looking gun!

B

·
0 Posts

I doubt that size matters; but if you are in for a buck with the hopes of winning this great prize...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,192 Posts

OK, I'm definitely in on this one.:D

1 - 20 of 75 Posts