40,859 Posts
Re: New Giveaway: Marlin Mod 60

I already have a Marlin Model 60, but it needs a mate..........so

you made me do it. I am in, too.

·
Registered
5,963 Posts

I won Carl's EXTREMELY NICE grips last month, but slobbering over the Marlin 60!
I dont think it's be right to enter.

·
Registered
10,633 Posts

I'm serious about sending cash.
If you're willing to take the risk of it getting lost in the mail, it's ok by me.

Another choice would be a money order.

Send me a pm if you decide to send one or the other and I'll give you the address.

·
Administrator
32,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #27

Again.

This giveaway will be a little different. As you have probably noticed, we have added our donate button back at the top of the page. We have had several members make donations and the money will be used for new software to make TFF even better. We are still short on what we need to buy the software.

So, this giveaway is open to everyone who makes a donation to TFF. The prize will be a new Marlin Model 60 rimfire rifle. Everyone needs to own a model 60. Light, accurate and easy to maintain. Get those donations in and your name will be added to the list.

I'll give you a deadline later to give everyone a chance to get in.

Also, the rifle will be bought from one of our own gunshop owning members so you guys need to PM your contact info to me.

These giveaways are our way of saying thanks to all the members at TFF. Future giveaways will include scopes, range bags, shooting glasses, spotting scopes and maybe even a reloader.

Thanks and good luck.

·
Super Moderator
40,859 Posts

Shooter45 I have a silly question. If someone makes a second or even third donation before the closing date of the giveaway, will their name be put in the "hat" more than once?

·
Premium Member
3,354 Posts

Count me in. What is the going donation rate?

·
Administrator
32,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #31

George, the answer is yes.

Gunclinger, no set rate just whatever you can afford to send so any donations are appreaciated. The softwear is not cheap and neither is the rifle but I'll buy the rifle out of pocket if necessary. Any ongoing donations will be used for future giveaways, if the membership wants to keep them going. If not, then no big deal but they will be missing out on some great gifts. :)

One more thing, always include your username when making a donation. It makes it much easier to list without having to go thru the member list to match up a name and email address.

Thanks to everyone who has made donations so far. :)

·
Banned
6,877 Posts

Shooter i sent donation my user name is the same as 1st name on donation

B

·
0 Posts

Somo confirmed getting my check, so if you don't do paypal, the personal check route works fine.:)

·
Registered
8,995 Posts

Somo confirmed getting my check, so if you don't do paypal, the personal check route works fine.:)
Sorry we never got around to answering that, personally I didn't know the answer. :eek:

I'm feeling like making another donation this morning... I want this rifle! :D:D:D

Crpdeth

·
Registered
981 Posts

count me in!

·
Premium Member
3,354 Posts

Sorry we never got around to answering that, personally I didn't know the answer. :eek:

I'm feeling like making another donation this morning... I want this rifle! :D:D:D

Crpdeth
Sorry dude, but that rifle has my name on it.:D

·
Registered
8,995 Posts

Sorry dude, but that rifle has my name on it.:D
As long as you are calling yourself Crpdeth these days, I'm just fine with that! :D

·
Registered
5,963 Posts

Please count me In!

·
Administrator
32,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #39

Ok folks we only have twelve days left to get in on this giveaway. Don't miss out. Thanks and good luck to all that have entered so far. :)

·
Registered
346 Posts

Sounds awesome except I once owned a Marlin model 60 22LR and I wrapped it around a tree due to a third hunting trip where I failed to bag a squirrel due to it jamming. If you were giving away a Ruger 10/22 i'd jump in.

21 - 40 of 75 Posts