The Firearms Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mississippi boy here. Found the forum a few days ago and have enjoyed reading the discussions. Very similar to my home state message board msgo.com. Nice people here and no arguing. I hold to my Christian belief of treating everyone nice and fair.
I’m mostly a pistol guy. Have several rifles but shoot pistol competition so that’s what I’m more familiar with. Don’t do any hunting, just target shooting. Reload on a Dillon 650 and rcbs rock chucker.
Looking forward to be here with y’all.

·
Premium Member
902 Posts
Mississippi boy here. Found the forum a few days ago and have enjoyed reading the discussions. Very similar to my home state message board msgo.com. Nice people here and no arguing. I hold to my Christian belief of treating everyone nice and fair.
I’m mostly a pistol guy. Have several rifles but shoot pistol competition so that’s what I’m more familiar with. Don’t do any hunting, just target shooting. Reload on a Dillon 650 and rcbs rock chucker.
Looking forward to be here with y’all.
Hello Rlee and welcome to TFF from San Antonio, Texas. Glad to have you on-board. As you have already discovered there are a lot of really good forums here. Lots to read and plenty of opportunity to contribute so jump in any time. R Lee somehow rings a bell.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
R Lee somehow rings a bell.
R Lee Ermey. I’m a Full Metal Jacket junkie. LOL
I’m sure you already guessed that. Actually got to meet him at an NRA convention. In Houston or Nashville. Can’t remember which one.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Welcome my friend. Good to see another join the group. Lot of knowledgeable people here.

·
Premium Member
1,825 Posts
Welcome from P
P1050370.JPG
ennsylvania!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hello and welcome to TFF from the banks of the Tennessee River in Alabama.

What type of competitions do you shoot? I shoot USPSA, Defensive Pistol and Speed Steel.
USPSA also. Just a C class shooter. I’m not very fast and don’t have a competitive bone in my body. I know that sounds like a contradiction but I just do it for my own enjoyment. Also shoot steel challenge. But here lately I haven’t been getting out to matches very much.

·
TFF Chaplain
19,655 Posts
but I just do it for my own enjoyment.
That's how I shoot in our club competitions. I shoot to have fun.

Welcome to TFF from the UK!!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.