New guy

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 1952Sniper, Mar 22, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1952Sniper

1952Sniper New Member

(3/21/03 3:34:29 pm)
    ezSupporter
    New guy
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hi All,
    I just stumbled into the ezboard world through Plainsmans cabin. Great to see a large firearms presence here. I'll be lurking about and maybe even posting once in a while. Thanks for being here.
    -Tim-

Owner:461 Sales

Crazyboy23
    (3/21/03 4:35:29 pm)
    Reply Re: New guy
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I, myself have not been around here to long, but let me be the first to welcome you to The Firearms Forum. These are a great group of guys and gals.

Zigzag2
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (3/21/03 4:41:32 pm)
    Re: New guy
    Hello and Welcome to The Firearms Forum. It's good to have you with us. Feel free to post as much and as often as you like.
    [email protected]

Smokin Guns
    V.I.P. Member
    (3/21/03 6:48:25 pm)
    Kind'a new around here myself 461...felt the same same way as you when I first joined...didn't take long though, for me to figure out that I was the best shot!...call me "DeadEye" if'n ya want!...O'Yeah!!...Welcome!!!... ...

inplanotx
    V.I.P. Member
    (3/21/03 8:10:57 pm)
    A hardy Welcome to ya 461. Glad to have you around. Jump right in and join the best group of people around, bar none!

(3/21/03 8:25:35 pm)
    ezSupporter
    Thanks for the welcome, it's truly appreciated.
    -Tim-

Owner:461 Sales

shooter45 us
    *TFF Chief Of Staff*
    (3/21/03 8:33:25 pm)
    461 Welcome to TFF.

ruffitt
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (3/21/03 10:09:03 pm)
    461 -

Welcome to the best firearms board on the net. Glad ya made it over here from the Cabin.

Hope y'all come back and become a reg'lar visitor.

AGunguy
    *TFF Staff*
    (3/21/03 11:55:15 pm)
    Welcome, Tim.

You among good people here feel free to jump into any of our threads that are now your threads at TFF.

Gunguy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.