The Firearms Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Local Store I go to all the time traded this smith and Wesson 329 NG 44 Mag today for 20 boxes of lake City M855 This one may be harder on the hand to shoot then the 500.

·
Premium Member
21,014 Posts
Let me get this right. You traded 20 boxes of ammo for this gun? Great deal. I bet it's not that bad to shoot. If so you can use 44 specials.

·
Premium Member
34,376 Posts
Now that's a good trade! Ran into a fellow the other day while out looking for some ammo. He told me he was trading some of his guns to get ammo. I guess there is a going to be a bit of this. Need ammo, trade a gun you don't use that much.

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
If you decide its a bit much let me know. I have been looking for a 44mag snubbie. I have a 41 mag, but want the versatility of using 44 special. Nice deal by the way.

·
Registered
7,533 Posts
That would be one sweet carry pistol. :eek:

·
Registered
18,744 Posts
44mags are nice. I have an anaconda .. still.. it's nothing compared to the 500 swmag. not even snubbed as that one is. just a complete different class of weapon. I have how with a ported bbl. it's a good solid 2 hand hold and triangle stance for stability.

the 44mag I can hip shoot and play with 1 handed.. the 500 I relegate to emergence polar bear extermination duty or something.. it's too manly for me.. :)

nice deal on the ammo trade!

·
Banned
284 Posts
Congrats! Very nice. After I broke a blood vessel in my index finger on the first shot, I simply got a nice cushy grip.

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
I have it in the 4" PD model.....25oz.....
it's a hoss...but very doable.
Yours I think is about 40oz......and should
be easier on the wrist.
The baddest mammer-jammer I have [i think]
is a PC 460XVR although it is much larger.
But it is one-bad-ass.
This new one of yours should be comparable
to my Alaskan.....and even though you absolutely
know you have pulled the trigger......it isn't that bad.
Nice.....and if you traded for 20bx ammo.....KUDOS.
That's at least......at least an $800 gun.:D:cool:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts