New Here! But a lot you know me!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 1952Sniper, Mar 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1952Sniper

1952Sniper New Member

Groundhog Devastation
    (1/5/03 9:27:38 pm)
    Reply New Here! But a lot you know me!!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Thanks to The Law and 280 freak, I came over to look around and join in! Never can have too many friendly gun sites to go to! Especially if they are pretty much troll free!!! GHD

4wheeler
    (1/5/03 9:32:43 pm)
    Reply Hello everyone
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The Law,GHD,I made it.Thanks

outdoorsman260
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/5/03 9:46:04 pm)
    Reply Re: Hello everyone
    Welcome to the forums
    blake.prohosting.com/~redneck4

Smokin Guns
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/5/03 9:47:10 pm)
    Reply Im'a thinkin'....
    Y'all is Very Welcome!!!...I think once ya start meetin' some of these here Miscreants you'll see this is the best on the web! It gets slow sometimes but just be patient...

JayL
    (1/5/03 9:49:29 pm)
    Re: New Here! But a lot you know me!!
    Welcome from a semi-newbie here. I'll bet ya find the folks you don't know here yet to be as congenial as the ones ya do. It's a great place to hang out.
    Jay L

"Move, Shoot, Communicate!"

Bob In St Louis
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (1/5/03 9:50:35 pm)
    Reply Re: Im'a thinkin'....
    Welcome to the Forums! We are normally troll free here - when one is identified, it is normally hog tied, put on a spit, and roasted alive.

Jump on in whatever forums appeal to ya!

ysacres
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/5/03 9:50:49 pm)
    Welcome to TFF

No troll's around here.....Enjoy
    wiseacre

kdub01
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (1/5/03 10:08:54 pm)
    Oh.........................

You said "Troll", not "droll"!

Wuz gonna say we have a resedent droll guy named Crusty, but I guess he ain't a troll!
    "Keep Off The Ridgeline"

TallTLynn
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (1/5/03 10:09:52 pm)
    Re: Im'a thinkin'....
    Welcome to our boards - hope to see more of you here!

AGunguy
    *TFF Staff*
    (1/5/03 10:27:38 pm)
    Welcome, no trolls here but we got a couple of Hobbits.

GG

280freak
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/5/03 10:28:31 pm)
    Reply Re: New Here! But a lot you know me!!
    Well, hey there, GHD and 4Wheeler, glad to see ya made it!

I think that you will find this to be a nice site to hang out at. Take a look around, lots of different forums here, jump on in anywhere.

warpig883
    *TFF Staff*
    (1/5/03 10:53:16 pm)
    Hey guys, nice to see you. It is starting to look like you brought the whole famdamily with you
    Ignorance is a crime in 49 states. In the other one it is bliss.

pickenup
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/6/03 12:00:37 am)
    Welcome, and jump right into the melee.

teehee1
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/6/03 2:26:17 am)
    Welcome aboard, this is a good place to settle, teehee
    "Life is not:easy, fair or cheap... sometimes bad things happen to good people"

CaliCollector
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/6/03 3:05:45 am)
    welcome GHD!!! this place is remarkably troll free.. unless you count me sneakin in and out from time to time.... or am i one of them Hobbits??? just kiddin.. great place.. youll love it hear.. one of the friendliest bunches around!!! and if they dont know something.. then it aint to be known! Ray in California
    "Beware the man with only one gun, chances are he KNOWS how to use it."

shooter45 us
    *TFF Chief Of Staff*
    (1/6/03 7:17:41 am)
    Welcome to TFF.

Zigzag2
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (1/6/03 7:19:48 am)
    WELCOME TO TFF

Quote:
    "Tell the gossipers and liars I will see them in the fire" - Johnny Cash, Let the train whistle blow

ZiggedandZagged@aol.com

twins
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/6/03 7:53:38 am)
    Welcome, no trolls or miscreants here!!!!!

twins

Xracer
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (1/6/03 8:24:30 am)
    Hi GD and 4Wheeler.....welcome to TFF.

We're ALL miscreants here! This place was founded by miscreants from Brand X....and we'll always welcome more.

270abolt
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/6/03 12:06:25 pm)
    welcome yall......... GHD...4wheeler...rugerniner......

I've been here quite a while my sell, thanks to .280freak
    This site is much better that brandX in my opinion...It
    seems much more personal(one on one)

270abolt
    aka coonass

Groundhog Devastation
    (1/6/03 8:12:33 pm)
    Hey coo...I mean 270, wondered where you went! I thought maybe you stayed out in Texas when you went huntin! GHD

270abolt
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/6/03 8:27:39 pm)
    The trip to Uvalde was a waste of time.......... but as always the trip to Llano was very nice........... How u been??????

Groundhog Devastation
    (1/6/03 8:41:29 pm)
    We've been getting along all right! I didn't shoot anything this year for the first time in 21 years! It wasn't because of not having the chance though! That darn sapling is going to be cut down and I'm going to mount the section with the bullet hole in my office!! At least it will be a lot cheaper! My highlight of all my hunting ever was Sarah making her first shot and at such a long ways! That groundhog hunting training payed off! GHD

WyomingSwede
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (1/6/03 9:42:56 pm)
    Good to see ya here GD. And welcome to Sara too. Liked yer posts previous...welcome aboard, you will like it here.

swede
    Wyoming Swede

LIKTOSHOOT
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (1/6/03 9:56:57 pm)
    HOLLY COW-BATMAN!!! It`s that nasty varmit killer..........also known as BIG FUN PEST CONTROL, WELCOME AROUND THE STUMP!!! LTS

Edited by: LIKTOSHOOT at: 1/6/03 9:57:39 pm

4wheeler
    (1/6/03 10:02:55 pm)
    Reply Thanks
    Thanks, for all the warm welcomes.

IShootBack
    (1/7/03 6:44:42 pm)
    Howdy GD. Yer handle sounds like what I majored in at high school, back in the good old days. Lookin' forward to your friendly banter.
    ISB

Guns cause crime, like spoons made Rosie fat

Groundhog Devastation
    (1/7/03 7:53:31 pm)
    Thanks everybody for the welcome!! And "Ishootback", you guessed it! I'd rather pop varmints than eat when I'm hungry!! More fun than eatin beans! I even have a rifle known as "Devastation Supreme"! He is being re built right now and will be done in a couple weeks! I just cut the chamber yesterday and the action is trued and the barrel crowned, the stock is here and today I got a shipment of Fowler Match bullets in 85 grain and 110 grain to break him back in and get ready for varmint season!! GHD

Smokin Guns
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/7/03 7:57:59 pm)
    Reply Hey!
    GHD, What glass ya shootin' with...

Just a student of glass here!...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.