The Firearms Forum banner

New Hi Power Owner

1K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  IShootBack 
#1 ·
Just bought a used 1994 Browning Practical Sport Hi-power for $550 from my gun club. I walked in just as the gentleman who was selling it put it on the counter. The next day I returned to my club and field stripped it. There is not a mark on it inside, outside, or anywhere, and no scratches, nothing except for some very slight wear on the corner edges of the adjustable rear sight ~ from a holster? The original finish on the rails is unmarked. It has (I think) what is called the chrome/silver finish(?) and a gold plated trigger. Anyway, when I get my amended permit from the judge I will get to fire it. I can't wait. I am thinking about putting low profile Novak sights on it. Any suggestions? I am really excited. :D

#3 ·
Enjoy it.

I've carried and shot a Practicle for years.

#4 ·
BigZig said:
Anyway, when I get my amended permit from the judge...:D
Heh...heh...heh

Living in a communist state sure sucks doesn't it.

Why don't you where free men roam gun shops buying and taking home their prizes and then going shoting without "THE STATE" needing to give their permission....

It sounds like a nice piece.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.