The Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been wanting a belt holster for a little Sig P238 I have and finally placed an order the other day with Midway for that and 500 rounds of cast 158 grain SWCs. Both arrived in two days which made me very happy. Thinking I’m going to like carrying this little pistol, darn thing is so small and light I don’t even know it’s there.

Bag Automotive exterior Luggage and bags Personal protective equipment Bumper

·
GUNZILLA
8,031 Posts
Been wanting a belt holster for a little Sig P238 I have and finally placed an order the other day with Midway for that and 500 rounds of cast 158 grain SWCs. Both arrived in two days which made me very happy. Thinking I’m going to like carrying this little pistol, darn thing is so small and light I don’t even know it’s there.

View attachment 260258
Nice set up Mark, makes me want to buy a holster for my 911. By the way did you know that the magazines for your sig and my 911 are interchangeable? Only difference is that yours are $45 to $50 and mine are $25 even the extended ones.

Reactions: Firpo and tedwitt

·
Premium Member
11,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well, thanks for the info guys. I had no idea of the interchangeability with the other magazines. I was wanting another one or two so just saved me $50.

·
Super Moderator
43,852 Posts
Well, thanks for the info guys. I had no idea of the interchangeability with the other magazines. I was wanting another one or two so just saved me $50.
I just looked a Gun mag warehouse and they have the Colt Pony magazines for $14.99, made by Promag.

·
Premium Member
11,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks George. I’m not familiar with the company however I’m sure if you’re referring them I’ll give’m a go. Thank you

·
Super Moderator
43,852 Posts
Thanks George. I’m not familiar with the company however I’m sure if you’re referring them I’ll give’m a go. Thank you
I have bought several things from them, the latest was some "Bore Snake" type of things made by Otis. The only thing bad about them is the fact that you will forever get emails from them. I mean every evening, I get one. The only reason I don't have them go to the Junk Mail folder is that I might miss something on sale!! ;)

·
12,779 Posts
I have bought several things from them, the latest was some "Bore Snake" type of things made by Otis. The only thing bad about them is the fact that you will forever get emails from them. I mean every evening, I get one. The only reason I don't have them go to the Junk Mail folder is that I might miss something on sale!! ;)
All you have to do is unsubscribe.

·
GUNZILLA
8,031 Posts
When I bought my 911 it came with 5 magazines and the sales person took out a micro Kimber, a sig 238, and the 911. The same magazines are interchangeable with either gun, I thought that was a pretty neat idea, except I don't understand why Kimber and Sig would double the price of their magazines other than pure greed.

Reactions: Firpo

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Haven't I read that Pro Mag are generally considered less than perfectly reliable? I've tended to avoid them whenever looking for more mags. They are usually the least expensive out there.

·
Administrator
32,916 Posts

View attachment 260258
Your pistol looks like it's too big for that holster.
Check this one from Galco called the Stinger.
Notice how the pistol sits deeper and the trigger guard
is completely covered ?
Glove Gesture Handgun holster Font Personal protective equipment

·
Premium Member
15,225 Posts
I always thought GALCO made good stuff.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Many seem to have good things to say about Galco. I've not tried one yet. I always like to have the trigger guard completely covered, I don't want the handgun to tilt out away from the body at all for concealed carry, and I want the handgun to be held tight enough that it won't fall out if I slip and fall or do a back flip, like I could ever do that :rolleyes: in this lifetime.

There is not much to these little .380s and they seem to need good support to stay secure and up close to the body.

·
Registered
26 Posts
If some manufacturers make a better holster for IWB others make a better holster for OWB. I did a lot of research before I bought my holsters for my P365. YouTube has some good reviews

1 - 20 of 22 Posts