Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!

I stumbled onto this forum just a few days ago while searching for reviews and opinions related to my past indiscretions (nothing my wife doesn't know about). I look forward to learning from the many who have deeper knowledge than I. And I hope I can occasionally offer up a little, too.

It's good to be here!
Dale

·
Registered
462 Posts
Welcome aboard ! I kind of hid in the shadows here for quite awhile checking things out myself for awhile . Good guys here . Glad you joined up .
Hello!

I stumbled onto this forum just a few days ago while searching for reviews and opinions related to my past indiscretions (nothing my wife doesn't know about). I look forward to learning from the many who have deeper knowledge than I. And I hope I can occasionally offer up a little, too.

It's good to be here!
Dale

·
Registered
127 Posts
Hello!

It's good to be here!
Dale
where are you located Dale? I live in the upstate about three miles from Clemson, S.C.

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Welcome from Pennsylvania!
P1050370.JPG

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.