new! Obama organizes auto warranty repair

Discussion in 'The Pump House Saloon' started by Bruce FLinch, May 3, 2009.

1. FJF0311

FJF0311 New Member

Isn't that the same center they're going to run the national heath care from?

2. whitemach

whitemach New Member

the same management team who thought 300k for a photo op was not wasteful spending!!! they will just completly go under now,,,well guess ill buy a ford!! cause they will be all thats left after those clowns get thru with gm/chrysler:mad::mad:

3. Trouble 45-70

Trouble 45-70 New Member

Beter than my worst nightmare and I have Dodge and Plymoth vans.. I wonder if I can also get a new birth certificate, flue shot and proctoscopy at the same time? I realy need the new Birth Certificate because the old one issued from a hospital that was good enough to get me into the Air Force, college and numerous jobs is no longer any good. I am now an illegal alien in my own country and a probable terrorist to boot. I wonder if I can get benifits. I will probably have to get one issued by the state of Calif. That should be fun. I hope I have enough wealth to get one for when I need it to get a passport for travel from state to state. Some of my kids need one to work on the OCS off the coast of La. in the oil industry so they can get back into the country.