The Firearms Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
That's a nice rifle for the wife, WillieB! I bought the .22 Magnum version with the black plastic stock several years ago on a whim. I was in the gun shop and so was the rifle, so it happened. I like it! It's one of the few good shooting rifles that I have that I haven't put a scope on yet. I bought a scope mount for it, but I just like it with open sights for now.
That was pre-destination.
It had to be. I mean..... Who would expect to find a gun in a gun shop?? :ROFLMAO:

·
TFF Chaplain
20,453 Posts
It had to be. I mean..... Who would expect to find a gun in a gun shop?? :ROFLMAO:
The way things are going these days, who knows???

·
Premium Member
1,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Took Wife to the range with her new rifle today. That little bolt action Ruger is scary accurate. Didn’t even need to adjust the sites. Wife definitely picked a winner for her birthday present. I’m honestly jealous of that one. Of course, I’m a Ruger addict anyway.

On that note, I also took my brother’s little Marlin Model 60 out to the range for the first time. Another good little shooter. He had a little Tesco scope mounted on it and it was sighted in fairly well. I’m not a scope fan though so I may take it back to iron sights. Overall, I really like this little gun. I just wish it could hold as many rounds as the 25 round magazine the wife has with hers. 😁

21 - 24 of 24 Posts