The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
inlinefabrication.com makes a SKYLIGHT now that is a Bushing/Light that fits into the center hole of the frame or toolhead.

They also make STRIP LED LIGHTING SET-UPS along with press mounts and other nice stuff.

Just put a SKYLIGHT on my LNL-AR, it's very nice.:)

·
Registered
3,588 Posts
The fellow behind inlinefabrications is a member (1in9twist) and occasionally posts here with updates on what he's got in the pipeline.

Thanks for the heads up!

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bindernut,

I have my presses equipped with their stuff, I like the QUALITY and QUICK SERVICE.

They're up in this Forums Neighborhood, Eugene, Oregon I believe?

Have a Great Day.

·
Super Moderator
41,401 Posts
Bindernut,

They're up in this Forums Neighborhood, Eugene, Oregon I believe?

Have a Great Day.
Moonman, welcome to The Firearms Forum.

I do believe that the owner/operator of this forum is in Northwest Georgia, not in Oregon!

·
Super Moderator
41,401 Posts
BTW, Moonman, thanks for the information on the lighting system. I have recently moved and I can't seem to get enough light where I have my Dillon set up now. Ispent a few minutes looking at that website and I can see a purchase of one of the "skylight" systems in the very near future!!

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Dbach,

inlinefabrication.com

Their setups have a SWITCH AND INCLUDE SHIPPING,

They have plug in pigtails for multiple hook-ups also.

He has battery set-ups also besides 110Volt.

You'll have their stuff in 2-3 days coast to coast.

THE SKYLIGHT IS DIFFERENT THAN THE LED LIGHT STRIPS.

His ULTRAMOUNT is better than DILLON'S STRONG MOUNT

I have BOTH, inlinefabrication's is 3/16" steel that's Powdercoated

and has reach through areas in the side plates.

P.S. YOU CAN E-MAIL DAN AND GET A QUICK ANSWER, LET ME KNOW HOW YOU DO WITH LARRY POTTERFIELD!!!!

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
Guess I'm a cheap-scape. I found this battery operated LED light at Target for $6.95 and just taped it to the press. I got it last Jan or Feb and haven't changed the batteries yet. Gives lots of light and I've used it other places a couple of times.

Attachments

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
stev32k,

You said it not me.:eek::p

Some people take the effort to have things in their lives LOOK and BE more PROFESSIONAL in appearance.:dancingdots:

Then there are people who can NEITHER SPELL TAYLOR OR LOCATE ONE.;)

To each his own, Good Luck with your Flashlight.

·
Registered
243 Posts
I was just talking about the light. Nothing else. The light I received did not come with a switch. You plug it in when you want it on and you unplug it when you want it off. Not exactly rocket science.

The point is ..... I spent less, even with shipping. Im sure inlinefabrication makes a great LED light.

Potterfield had no trouble getting the light from where ever he is to Texas. He simply used the US Post office. The postman comes here each and every day, except Sunday.

It was just a thought.

You spend your money where you choose to spend it and I'll choose where and how much I want to spend of mine.

I never meant to offend anyone.

·
Registered
3,513 Posts
Huh? I'm afraid I don't understand your reference.
That's too funny :)
If you can't spell tailor how could you find one ?
"person who sews clothing. Synonyms: clothier, costumier, couturier, dressmaker ... "

No wonder so many of us are walking around....in public.....looking the way we do ! AND, no wonder our wives don't want us seen with them in public. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
That's too funny :)
If you can't spell tailor how could you find one ?
"person who sews clothing. Synonyms: clothier, costumier, couturier, dressmaker ... "

No wonder so many of us are walking around....in public.....looking the way we do ! AND, no wonder our wives don't want us seen with them in public. :rolleyes:
That is pretty funny since I was referring to a brand name not a profession. Taylor is a company that makes instruments including scales and has been in business for over 100 years. Here is their web site:http://www.taylorusa.com/weight-management/electronic-scales
You might want to broaden your knowledge a little that could keep you from making a fool of yourself next time.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Gotta go with Steve32K on this one, I picked up a few of those 9 LED flashlights at Harbor Freight, and duct taped one to each 550 I got. I put a wedge shaped piece of wood beside it to angle the light in, and mostly check for powder dropped in each piece of bottleneck brass. As for a professional appearance, I can count on one hand the number of people I have allowed in my loading area over the past 15 years, and they don't care.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts