The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
GUNZILLA
6,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my new toy yesterday evening. Was hoping to get one with the 7” barrel but was not available so to ease my disappointment I upgraded and purchased the Performance Center instead. This seems much heavier than 7” gun they had as a display model. Will be shooting the whole brick to break it in later today when it warms up. There is another range nearby that I am not a member but its all steel shooting and they allow speed shooting.

·
GUNZILLA
6,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I’m thinking of adding a red dot one that is low enough but not so low that I can clear the front sight. I’ve got some research to do. At the least I would like to paint the front sight. I have some fluorescent orange paint I use for targets but would like some white.

Reactions: BlackEagle

·
Registered
919 Posts
Very nice. That's one that's been on "The List" for some time now. I look forward to the range report.

·
Premium Member
504 Posts
Congrats, the 41's are IMHO one of the best 22 pistols available. I have a 5" with a red dot on it and with good ammo it will consistently put them thru the same hole. They use to say to only shoot standard velocity ammo thru them, not sure if that has changed on the new ones. I need to get it out and stretch its legs, havent shot it in a long while.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts