New Swedes

Discussion in 'Curio & Relics Forum' started by cointoss2, Mar 4, 2003.

1. cointoss2

cointoss2 Guest

procrastinator
    V.I.P. Member
    (3/11/02 8:57:34 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del All New Swedes
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    www.sarcoinc.com/guns12.html

If only I were rich instead of so good looking! (not)
    The Curio and Relic Firearms Forum

the real fredneck
    V.I.P. Member
    (3/12/02 9:06:25 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: New Swedes
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    guess we know what WY Swede's gonna want for his birthday

WyomingSwede
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (3/12/02 9:09:34 am)
    My birthdays in November, however my wife's birthday is next week. Hmmmm......... Naah....better not. They are fine looking units though. swede
    Wyoming Swede

velvetnsteel
    (3/12/02 8:36:42 pm)
    Nice looking and available for buying now......and ya better buy now cause there won't be many more and the prices are only going to go up! I believe Samco Global Arms still has a few left. There ain't a better piece of military history available, regardless of what polishshooter says......
    Long live the Swedish Mauser!!

17th FA Bn
    V.I.P. Member
    (3/14/02 6:38:28 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del Beautiful rifles
    Procrastinator these are beautiful rifles! To me the least expensive ones are the best looking of the lot.

Having said that, Velvetnsteel it would be hard for me to agree that a weapon that never saw combat use was all that significant a piece of military history.

How common and expensive is the ammo?

procrastinator
    V.I.P. Member
    (3/14/02 8:12:43 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Beautiful rifles
    The ammo is made by both domestic and some foreign companies. The only place I have checked is Samglobal.

www.samcoglobal.com/ammo.html
    The Curio and Relic Firearms Forum

WyomingSwede
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (3/14/02 9:15:03 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Beautiful rifles
    Thay are sweet....yum...yum. My current project is finding a mannlicher stock to put on one of my swedes. I have always liked the mannlicher look. I am itching to get a close look at one so I can take a crack at bedding it. Maybe free floating might be the way to go instead.
    Trying to decide whether or not to use the original military step barrel or pick up an Adams & Bennett from Midway. I have had good luck with them previously. swede
    Wyoming Swede