New to the board

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 1952Sniper, Mar 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1952Sniper

1952Sniper New Member

whiskey101
    (1/2/03 8:57:52 pm)
    New to the board
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Just wanted to introduce myself. I go by whiskey, and I have been on lots of the big gun forums for several years. I just ran across this place tonight. I hope I can add my minor knowledge to the group.
    So he cocked both his pistols, spit in the dirt, and walked out in to the street.

Smokin Guns
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/2/03 9:05:08 pm)
    Reply Welcome...
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Whiskey101, Welcome!...you ain't The Law are ya...your signature sounds kinda familiar...

Packet
    (1/2/03 9:06:13 pm)
    Reply Re: New to the board
    Welcome Whiskey101. From one Floridian to another. This is the greatest forum I have had the priviledge to join. Enjoy!

warpig883
    *TFF Staff*
    (1/2/03 9:09:06 pm)
    Re: New to the board
    Welcome Whiskey101

Little did he notice than when he turned his head to spit there was a lady standing there. The gob of baccy juice hit her calf and slowly slimed on down into her shoe
    Ignorance is a crime in 49 states. In the other one it is bliss.

whiskey101
    (1/2/03 9:09:10 pm)
    Smokin...I ain't the law...but I am well equipped to enfoce it

The sig line is from a song..."Tom Ames Prayer" by Steve Earl. Also done equally as well by Robert Earl Keen.
    So he cocked both his pistols, spit in the dirt, and walked out in to the street.

shooter45 us
    *TFF Chief Of Staff*
    (1/2/03 9:25:18 pm)
    Whisky, welcome to TFF. Enjoy.

cointoss 2
    *TFF Staff*
    (1/2/03 9:28:36 pm)
    Whiskey, welcome and have one on me down in the Pumphouse!
    cointoss2

Smokin Guns
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/2/03 10:01:48 pm)
    Reply Spit...
    ...see'ing and feeling the tobacc'y sliding down into her shoe...The Lady (T)...lifts her foot and flings the high heeled stiletto heel at Whiskey...aim is perfect as the stiletto heel catches(hits) him in the groin...grimacing and dropping to his knee's...He shouts...

whiskey101
    (1/2/03 10:20:04 pm)
    Re: Spit...
    thank you mistress.....may I have another. She slides over slowly and...

outdoorsman260
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/2/03 10:27:52 pm)
    Reply Welcome
    Welcome to the forums
    blake.prohosting.com/~redneck4

AGunguy
    *TFF Staff*
    (1/2/03 11:22:48 pm)
    Reply Re: Welcome
    Whiskey101, welcome to our home, which is now your home.

And please use the cuspidors in the Pump House, if you miss you have to buy everyone a drink...this code is strickly inforced.

Gunguy

teehee1
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/3/03 12:48:28 am)
    Re: Welcome
    Welcome to a great place
    Life is not:easy, fair or cheap and sometimes bad things happen to good people..:)

pickenup
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/3/03 1:41:45 am)
    While retrieving her high heeled stiletto shoe from the now blood soaked groin, she watches as he slowly falls on his side. Wiping the drying blood from her shoe on the sleeve of his high dollar fancy ruffled shirt from Paris, she...

Welcome Whiskey, jump right into the melee.

Zigzag2
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (1/3/03 2:01:20 am)
    Howdy Whiskey101, and welcome to The Firearms Forum.

It's good to have you with us

Quote:
    "Tell the gossipers and liars I will see them in the fire" - Johnny Cash, Let the train whistle blow

berto64
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/3/03 3:14:13 am)
    walks to the bar and downs a shot in one quick motion.
    Sam, the bartender axes her why she did that to the fancy gent on the floor,..................slowly she looks into Sam's eyes and says, cause I didn't want the derned fool to walk out there an' git kilt............why?.........cause I guess........

berto
    Endeaver to Persevere

mckheean
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/3/03 8:01:12 am)
    Reply Welcome
    Welcome Whiskey101 to the Forum you will get a lot of good info here. Benny

Xracer
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (1/3/03 8:29:07 am)
    Hi Whiskey101......welcome to TFF.

TallTLynn
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (1/3/03 8:41:54 am)
    Welcome to our board!

ibtrukn
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/3/03 10:28:45 am)
    Ol IB, bein the kind an gentle dude that EVERYONE nose he is, sidles up to the groaning wizz-kee, an says in his best "soto voce" (look that one up dudes) stranger, U best be wipin that stuff off the Ladt T's shoe (an leg wit her permission) else she's gonna call out that dude from crookvile tex. an son yore name gonna be..........

ps, them sa's dont play here, not when ol IB is undermanned wit a thompson, CAPEESH??

but WTH welcome .......mebbe

LIKTOSHOOT
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (1/3/03 10:54:45 am)
    ......shuffles by; Welcome.......continues on.

LTS

ysacres
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/3/03 11:44:41 am)
    Canadian or Kentuckian...Welcome
    wiseacre

ruffitt
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (1/3/03 5:16:56 pm)
    If you kin read this,
    You're in the right place!!!

to our humble abode, and

whiskey101
    (1/3/03 5:17:48 pm)
    Thanks for the welcome

kdub01
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (1/3/03 6:39:44 pm)
    Might wanna' go easy on that 'thanks' til ya git to no these critters in here - but, welcome, anyways.
    "Keep Off The Ridgeline"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.