new to this site

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 1952Sniper, Mar 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1952Sniper

1952Sniper New Member

cowdoc
    (1/5/03 7:34:17 pm)
    Reply new to this site
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    hi people have looked at this site while back but have now registered.....see few name that i know of from another site
    looks like a good site
    doc

Smokin Guns
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/5/03 7:42:13 pm)
    Reply Hey!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Cowdoc,I recognize your handle...Welcome!!! This is probably the best forum that I've been to...Jump in with a reply or post your own thread in any of the topic sections. Sometimes these feller's/Ladies are asleep, but they'll get back with ya when they can!

Zigzag2
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (1/5/03 7:42:33 pm)
    Re: new to this site
    Howdy Doc, glad to have you with us.

Quote:
    "Tell the gossipers and liars I will see them in the fire" - Johnny Cash, Let the train whistle blow

ZiggedandZagged@aol.com

280freak
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/5/03 7:53:39 pm)
    Reply Re: new to this site
    Glad to have ya here with us, Cowdoc!

I recognize yer handle from GB (if you see a mention of "Brand X", it is referring to GunBroker); you will see quite a few familiar names here, I think.

Make sure to check out the different forums available here, and jump on in anywhere ya like.

cowdoc
    (1/5/03 8:04:07 pm)
    yes i see a few familiar names here . i see antiqueDR moderates a place here looked it over and see that he has not posted for quite a while kinda missed him over on the other site he answered a few dumb questions on the ask the experts for me, and read a post on brand x about something happening to his bride or something to that effect? hope everthing is allright with him!
    doc
    ps i like this spell check thing as i am not the best speller and also with grammer sometimes how do you use spell checker i just get a blank window..

LIKTOSHOOT
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (1/5/03 8:21:37 pm)
    spell it like you want to.....IB does, WELCOME!!

LTS

outdoorsman260
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/5/03 9:23:54 pm)
    Welcome to the forums.
    blake.prohosting.com/~redneck4

4wheeler
    (1/5/03 9:36:39 pm)
    Reply Cowdoc
    I am a newbee too.

Smokin Guns
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/5/03 9:43:15 pm)
    Reply Hey!
    4-wheeler, Law'd a mercy WELCOME!!!, its nice ta see ya finally here...I tried to get mail from that Yahoo account, but alas no good...you can e-mail me at doug_lebel@yahoo.com though and I'll answer back from my real e-mail address...

Bob In St Louis
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (1/5/03 9:48:21 pm)
    Reply Re: Hey!
    Welcome aboard to the new, not quite new, and new oldies - or something like that. Jump on in the discussions that appeal to ya.

ysacres
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/5/03 10:01:11 pm)
    Hey Cowdoc good to see ya over here at TFF......Enjoy

Dat spel cheeker aint worrkin
    wiseacre

Edited by: ysacres at: 1/5/03 10:35:42 pm

kdub01
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (1/5/03 10:05:35 pm)
    a big tff welcome to cowdoc and 4whlr!!!!!.

Enjoy the board and join in whenever the notion strikes!
    "Keep Off The Ridgeline"

warpig883
    *TFF Staff*
    (1/5/03 10:47:35 pm)
    Welcome guys

hey cowdoc that makes 3 of us from SD. Them Texicans can be a rough bunch it is nice to have some backup
    Ignorance is a crime in 49 states. In the other one it is bliss.

cowdoc
    (1/5/03 10:59:24 pm)
    warpig what town are they from?
    doc

warpig883
    *TFF Staff*
    (1/5/03 11:03:09 pm)
    I am in Volin, and my brother- SDhunter lives north of Pierre.

I forgot Wyomingswede that makes 4. he is up in the north east corner. Small town starts with a R, I forget the name.
    Ignorance is a crime in 49 states. In the other one it is bliss. Edited by: warpig883 at: 1/5/03 11:04:13 pm

pickenup
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/5/03 11:58:54 pm)
    Welcome, jump right into the melee.

teehee1
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/6/03 2:28:51 am)
    Welcome aboard, the more the merrier
    "Life is not:easy, fair or cheap... sometimes bad things happen to good people"

CaliCollector
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/6/03 3:10:07 am)
    howdy Cowdoc and 4wheeler!!!! great buncha folks here.. stick around, youll love it here.. i know i do!!!! and the best thing.. is there really aint no silly questions, theyll take the time to answer everything ya wants to know, and not treat you like yer 3rd grade teacher Mrs. Tightassedspinster::cough::
    Ray in California
    "Beware the man with only one gun, chances are he KNOWS how to use it."

shooter45 us
    *TFF Chief Of Staff*
    (1/6/03 7:15:03 am)
    Welcome to TFF.

Xracer
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (1/6/03 4:55:20 pm)
    Hey Cali.....you had her for 3rd grade too? I had Sister Spatula for 4th grade.....which is why I don't have any knuckles anymore.

Hi Guys......welcome to TFF.

WyomingSwede
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (1/6/03 9:51:49 pm)
    Welcome Cowdoc...we need more South Dakotans...me and Piggy were carrying the load...now we got help. Up, up, and away with the west river attitude. Glad to have ya.

swede

Wyoming Swede

cowdoc
    (1/6/03 9:57:26 pm)
    Swede are you in Rosholt then ? if so i've been there once.
    doc

WyomingSwede
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (1/6/03 10:10:50 pm)
    Been there too. Nice little town...Real friendly. I am closer to Gary SD. 100 miles or so south. Spent some time in Yankton too.

swede
    Wyoming Swede

IShootBack
    (1/7/03 6:41:48 pm)
    Howdy CD:
    Look forward to yer addition to this corner of the net.
    ISB
    Guns cause crime, like spoons made Rosie fat

cowdoc
    (1/8/03 8:32:27 pm)
    thanks for all your guys welcomes
    doc

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.