The Firearms Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. I'm new to this forum but not new to forums. I even have my own.
I used to have sks's in the past and bought my first one for 59 dollars. Man have they went up. I just traded for one today and I want to add a scope mount and scope. I may change to a folding stock With pistol grip and ill probably have it dipped. First thing I need to know is identification. I've been reading half the night and can't seem to get the answers I'm looking for. I've looked at sks survivor and yoopers. Pictures are best so here goes. The 116 in the triangle is what I can't seem to locate anywhere. Thanks for your help.

·
Registered
490 Posts
on the right hand side of the barrel... near the gas port.. is it stamped with the Norinko import stamp and model type? That would be the easiest give away...
If you looking to just put a scope on it.. there are bolt carrier covers that are a "plug and play" that are already set up to take scopes. Just remove the existing, and put in the aftermarket one... http://www.thefind.com/sports/browse-sks-scope-mounts
Hope this kinda helps.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.