News from last night

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 1952Sniper, Mar 9, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1952Sniper

1952Sniper New Member

armedandsafe
    V.I.P. Member
    (2/28/03 9:49:41 pm)
    News from last night
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My middle boy called to say he had received his orders. A couple of surprises in the mix. He did get his transfer from Rangers to MPs, but his MP unit detatched him back to the Rangers with a platoon of MPs. Rangers promptly designated his platoon Scouts. As he said when he decided to change his MOS last year, he is getting rather old to be "jumping out of helocopters with a string tied to my belt."

He will visit here this weekend and then be gone to "an undisclosed location" by mid-week. He had been slated for Gitmo, to guard prisoners, but that turns out to have been a cover story. As an O2, he'll be in the thick of whatever happens.

Tuck a "Sean" into your prayers for me, please.

Armed and Safe - not just a theory

Edited by: armedandsafe at: 2/28/03 9:52:58 pm

kdub01
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (2/28/03 9:53:21 pm)
    Reply Re: News from last night
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    You've got it, A&S -

Will include all the folks over there, also!
    "Keep Off The Ridgeline"

mblynm
    (2/28/03 10:14:45 pm)
    Re: News from last night
    No sooner said than done. My list will specifically contain him as well as all the military in general.

Prayers also for our country and its leaders to return to the beliefs of the forefathers.

Judge
    "For God so loved the World that He gave His only begotten Son that whoever believes in Him should not perish, but have eternal life." John 3:16 ~~~~~~~~~~ "If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a Nation gone under." Ronald Reagan ~~~~~~~~~~ "The greatest danger to the American people is a government that ignores the Constitution." Author unknown to this writer ~~~~~~~~~~ "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a Little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Benjamin Franklin

SouthernMoss
    V.I.P. Member
    (2/28/03 10:33:23 pm)
    He's on my list, A&S.

pickenup
    V.I.P. Member
    (3/1/03 1:37:26 am)
    As good as done.

bluegrassplayer
    (3/1/03 5:40:55 am)
    A SPECIAL PRAYER FOR YOUR SON AND ALSO THIS CONFLICT DOES NOT SEE A CHRISTMAS GONE BY WITH OUT VICTORY FOR GOD AND COUNTRY AND OUR LOVED ONES HOME.

GOD BLESS THE MEN AND WOMEN IN OUR ARMED FORCES AND KEEP THEM SAFE.

BLUEGRASS

AGunguy
    *TFF Staff*
    (3/1/03 6:11:54 am)
    May God's will be done in this conflict and the evil doers find themselves in conflict and confusion.

May your son have the All Mighty's protective grace, and all of our brave men and women take comfort in knowing the Lord is with them.

GG aka Jim

Zigzag2
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (3/1/03 8:14:24 am)
    armedandsafe, consider it done.

[email protected]

Smokin Guns
    V.I.P. Member
    (3/1/03 8:30:06 am)
    Ya got it!

280freak
    V.I.P. Member
    (3/1/03 10:12:17 am)
    Armedandsafe -

Your son is on my list.

ysacres
    V.I.P. Member
    (3/1/03 11:03:06 am)
    And Mine.

http:/www.ysacre.com

armedandsafe
    V.I.P. Member
    (3/1/03 11:58:38 am)
    Thanks, all. Now, back to packing guns and ammo.

Armed and Safe - not just a theory

outdoorsman260
    V.I.P. Member
    (3/1/03 12:01:56 pm)
    You got it
    blake.prohosting.com/~redneck4

inplanotx
    V.I.P. Member
    (3/1/03 3:26:09 pm)
    ArmedandSafe, my prayers are out for you and the young LT. May God keep him safe.

Rick

Xracer
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (3/1/03 8:05:31 pm)
    A&S.......how proud you must be of your son!

When you see him, please give him our grateful thanks for the job he's doing for us all.

bullelk
    V.I.P. Member
    (3/1/03 8:09:03 pm)
    A&S,
    He and all his fellow men will be in my prayers too.

Good luck to him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.