*VMBB Senior Chief Of Staff*
26,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
40 Posts
Fox's Jeanine Pirro Show Runs Similar Fact-Check on Election
www.newsweek.com › News › Jeanine Pirro › Fox News

19 hours ago — "I have not seen any evidence that Smarmatic software was used to delete, ... Runs Similar Fact-Check on Election Conspiracies 1 Day After Lou Dobbs ... Newsweek reached out to both Fox outlets as well as Smartmatic .
My two cents,
Before I found my way here to this page I spent a number of months on the Discord debate servers specifically to gain some insight on how certain people think and to get an idea where they are headed. Smartmatic claiming that its software did not change any vote or delete any vote could very well be a true statement but that does not account for it allowing an individual to make changes. When I see how the mainstream media is reporting this compared to reality I am concerned. Election night fractional vote counts were in fact shown on television and this can only occur if the software was parsing votes. A test was run and machines that were given an equal number of votes for President Trump and Joe Biden reflected that the machines were giving a percentage of the votes to Joe Biden that belonged to President Trump. Additionally you have liberal judges ruling that results of forensic examinations of machines that show vote manipulation be redacted. When I watch CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC etc... concerning the election it seems as if I have stepped into an alternate reality. We live today in a country where one segment of our society is allowed to violate the law and the media outright lies for that segment of society. Now our elections are being rigged for that segment of society and we find ourselves living in a banana republic. If I am preaching to the choir I apologize for repeating what you probably have already observed.

·
Registered
380 Posts
I fully agree My Name is Nobody. I have been following this closely since the day after the Election, (Nov 4) when I went to bed and looked like we were good, to waking up and Woah - What Happened?

The only Network I could really access was CNN, the Outright Bias shown, (even on Election day Nov. 3rd) was ridiculous and absurd on it's face. Not calling States where Trump was way ahead, yet doing so for States in which Biden was ahead by less. You could Clearly see something was going on, and it was not good. The longer it went on, the Worse it got.

This Election was Stolen via FRAUD. If it is not called out, or the results allowed to stand, we are Screwed. There is no point in Voting in future Elections. MSM Bias has been overwhelmingly blatent. The "News" used to be about reporting the FACTS, NOT giving an Interpretation of the Facts or an Opinion. (That is what Editorials are for.)

I remain hopeful that on Jan 6th when the Electoral Vote comes before the House and Senate that various Members will put forward Motions as to the Validity of the Election, with other Members prepared to Second the Motion. It then comes down to a Vote (one per State) in the Senate. THAT is the Constitutional remedy/solution to this Mess, since SCOTUS has abdicated their responsibilities in a most shameful manner.

Myself, and I know many others, are deeply concerned about what this Travesty will mean for our Country going forward. This is a defining moment in our History as a Country.

·
Premium Member
4,097 Posts
All of the above??? A BIG nothing burger. Move along, nothing to see here. SS,DD!!
Won't expect to see any changes. The FIX was already in. Pretty sad if you ask me.
And with all the left leaning liberals in society, and in government positions, :eek: who's going to make the changes? Call me when you see Prison Orange.

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
Fox's Jeanine Pirro Show Runs Similar Fact-Check on Election
www.newsweek.com › News › Jeanine Pirro › Fox News

19 hours ago — "I have not seen any evidence that Smarmatic software was used to delete, ... Runs Similar Fact-Check on Election Conspiracies 1 Day After Lou Dobbs ... Newsweek reached out to both Fox outlets as well as Smartmatic .
Rooter; are you trolling us?

You link to a left-wing has-been periodical, with a poorly-presented one-sided opinion that attempts to tamp down the suspicions of election fraud, and fails to show me even a fraction of the proof of election fraud. And this comes even after we have seen plenty of personally-sworn testimony to the contrary.

How about the people who actually DESIGNED the software, and the people at the head of the company admitting to fraud? How about the sworn testimony of HUNDREDS of witnesses who saw it happen?

I think you would do well to ignore sources such as this, as being extremely unreliable.

·
Premium Member
40 Posts
Rooter; are you trolling us?

You link to a left-wing has-been periodical, with a poorly-presented one-sided opinion that attempts to tamp down the suspicions of election fraud, and fails to show me even a fraction of the proof of election fraud. And this comes even after we have seen plenty of personally-sworn testimony to the contrary.

How about the people who actually DESIGNED the software, and the people at the head of the company admitting to fraud? How about the sworn testimony of HUNDREDS of witnesses who saw it happen?

I think you would do well to ignore sources such as this, as being extremely unreliable.
You bring up a great point. Hundreds of people have signed sworn affidavits concerning what they have reported. Not that I want these people to be harassed however they have perjured themselves if they are lying yet we see no calls from the left for the prosecution and incarceration of these people. Actually if these people were tried for perjury the truth would then come out which is why I am sure they are being ignored.

·
Registered
380 Posts
I wondered about your post and link as well Rooter.

Nor Cal Mikie - with all respect Sir, "A Big Nothing Burger?" Nothing could be further from the Truth. (IMHO.)

I do agree with you about, "When I See Prison Orange." Their side has been allowed to get away with so much it is sickening. However, this time, they just might have pushed too far and left too much evidence. 🤞

·
26,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Good Morning Iowa...You know I've often expressed myself, perhaps making it seem like
excuses or endorsements, but I read this stuff and decide to share it...I assume that perhaps
it is somewhat like a radio or TV announcement....Trolling, is a new term for my old-timers
usage....is that ike the navy term, "you're yanking my chain"? Best Regards, Chief

·
26,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

These wonderful insults are from an era "before" the English language got boiled down to 4-letter words:

A member of Parliament to Disraeli: “Sir, you will either die on the gallows or of some unspeakable disease."
"That depends, Sir,” said Disraeli, “on whether I embrace your policies or your mistress."

"He had delusions of adequacy ."
Walter Kerr

"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."
Winston Churchill

"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."
Clarence Darrow

"He has never been known to use a word that might send a reader to the dictionary."
William Faulkner (about Ernest Hemingway)

"Thank you for sending me a copy of your book; I'll waste no time reading it."
Moses Hadas

"I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it."
Mark Twain

"He has no enemies, but is intensely disliked by his friends."
Oscar Wilde

"I am enclosing two tickets to the first night of my new play; bring a friend, if you have one. "
George Bernard Shaw to Winston Churchill
"Cannot possibly attend first night, will attend second... if there is one."
Winston Churchill, in response

"I feel so miserable without you; it's almost like having you here."
Stephen Bishop

"He is a self-made man and worships his creator."
John Bright

"I've just learned about his illness. Let's hope it's nothing trivial."
Irvin S. Cobb

"He is not only dull himself; he is the cause of dullness in others."
Samuel Johnson

"He is simply a shiver looking for a spine to run up."
Paul Keating

"In order to avoid being called a flirt, she always yielded easily."
Charles, Count Talleyrand

"He loves nature in spite of what it did to him."
Forrest Tucker

"Why do you sit there looking like an envelope without any address on it?"
Mark Twain

"His mother should have thrown him away and kept the stork."
Mae West

"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go."
Oscar Wilde

"He uses statistics as a drunken man uses lamp-posts... for support rather than illumination. "
Andrew Lang (1844-1912)

"He has Van Gogh's ear for music."
Billy Wilder

"I've had a perfectly wonderful evening. But I'm afraid this wasn't it."

Groucho Marx

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
Good Morning Iowa...You know I've often expressed myself, perhaps making it seem like
excuses or endorsements, but I read this stuff and decide to share it...I assume that perhaps
it is somewhat like a radio or TV announcement....Trolling, is a new term for my old-timers
usage....is that ike the navy term, "you're yanking my chain"? Best Regards, Chief
Yes, exactly like "yanking my chain".

1 - 11 of 11 Posts