No Bitching or Venting

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by ysacres, Mar 6, 2003.

1. ysacres

ysacres Well-Known Member Supporting Member

boomatic
    V.I.P. Member
    (9/19/02 9:54:18 am)
    Reply No Bitching or Venting
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am sick and damn tired of nobody doing any complaining! What is with this place, huh? Are you a bunch of happy people or what???

It is high time that more of you bitch, complain, piss and moan, yell, scream, or generally speak your mind. I for one am going to stand up and say that I am pissed off because nobody is pissed off.

There...I said it!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind."
    Thomas Jefferson

Bob In St Louis
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (9/19/02 10:03:54 am)
    Reply Re: No Bitching or Venting
    I am pissed off that Andy Rooney has left 60 Minutes, and they have replaced him with some clown that does such a sorry take off on Andy that it makes me howl and throw things at the TV.
    Crusty Cruffler of Fine Spanish Pistols - Eibar Rules!

warpig883
    *TFF Staff*
    (9/19/02 1:35:08 pm)
    Re: No Bitching or Venting
    I agree with that one. Heck I would rather see Andy Griffith instead of that clown they have now.

The thing that really makes me mad lately is that I can't work.

shooter22
    *TFF Staff*
    (9/19/02 4:24:27 pm)
    Now, now, guys, Don't get your panties in a bunch!

I hate Janet reno, her confused buddy, Rosie and all the a-holes that gave us the clinton administration for 8 years!

boomatic
    V.I.P. Member
    (9/19/02 6:28:17 pm)
    Okay...you asked for it...

I voted for Clinton...both times...

I think Janet Reno is a Hottie!!!!

I donate tons of secret funds to the Gore in '04 campaign

I drive a pink Volvo and work for the ACLU

I think guns should be outlawed...

Whew...that lastone took a lot out of me!!!!!

"A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind."
    Thomas Jefferson

Zigzag2
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (9/19/02 6:58:29 pm)
    Boomer Dude, uphullashite

boomatic
    V.I.P. Member
    (9/20/02 8:45:08 am)
    Why ZZ, whatever do you mean. Me????

Okay, you're right...I was lying about Janet Reno, etc.

But I do think Hillary is very sexy and would make a great President.

Thomas Jefferson

Bob In St Louis
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (9/20/02 9:38:35 am)
    I think Boomatic is a Masochist that gets into S&M - why else would he view Hilary in that manner?

boomatic
    V.I.P. Member
    (9/20/02 12:16:18 pm)
    Bob...how can you say such a thing? Doesn't everyone view Hillary that way?

Thomas Jefferson

Bob In St Louis
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (9/20/02 12:40:26 pm)
    Well, got to admit, Bill's dope smoking probably improved his view of Hillary ----

shooter22
    *TFF Staff*
    (9/20/02 1:51:49 pm)
    If hillery is the only woman, and all the women get prettier at closin' time.....

Find me a bar that is open 24/7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ruffitt
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (9/20/02 2:08:48 pm)
    Re: No Bitching or Venting and Speaking of Hillary
    While trying to escape through Pakistan, Osama Bin Laden found a
    bottle in a cave and picked it up.

Suddenly, a female genie rose from the bottle and with a smile said
    "Master, may I grant you one wish?"

"You ignorant unworthy daughter-of-a-dog! Don't you know who I am?
    I don't need any common woman giving me anything" barked Bin Laden.

The shocked genie said "Please, I must grant you a wish or I will be returned to that bottle forever."

Osama thought a moment. Then grumbled about the impertinence of the
    woman, and said "Very well, I want to awaken with three white women
    in my bed in the morning, so just do it and be off with you !"

The annoyed genie said, "So be it !" and disappeared.

The next morning Bin Laden woke up in bed with Lorena Bobbitt,
    Tonya Harding and Hillary Clinton.

His pecker was gone, his knee was broken, and he had no health
    insurance.

God is good.

wsmc667
    (10/6/02 1:01:19 am)
    boomatic wrote:
    --------------------
    I am sick and damn tired of nobody doing any complaining! What is with this place, huh? Are you a bunch of happy people or what???
    --------------------

dammit, i want my AR upper! i ordered it LAST week. 9 days ago. and it's not in my grubby, sweaty hands yet. i need to be sighting it in. i need to be throwing brass. i paid for my toy and i want it.

there. happy?

oh, and now you scumbags on this AWFUL website have infected me with the desire to buy TWO MORE guns. a-holes... there are laws in peoples' rebublik of kalifornia against infecting others with the desire to purchase guns.

chris in sandy eggo, p.r.k.

Bob In St Louis
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (10/6/02 8:37:31 am)
    OK boys and girls, lets all gather round and sing the happy Barney the Dinosaur song!

stan741
    (10/9/02 9:44:53 pm)
    Can't sing the Barney song.I shot that big purple sumbitch last night.
    The more I listen, the more I hear......and vice versa.

boomatic
    V.I.P. Member
    (10/10/02 8:55:04 pm)
    'Bout time somebody sent that purple POS to hell. Demon spawn he was. Mind numbing nonsense tryin' to lull the minds of our kids into succumbing to the every whim of...you guessed it...

"A .45 for every man woman, and child if I am elected President. Two for every good looking woman!!!"
    Paid for by the Xracer and Boom-atic for Federal Office Campaign

Zigzag2
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (10/10/02 9:15:07 pm)
    Ok Boys and Girls...

In this age where truth is fleeting and mass manipulation is common, the ability to detect when something doesn't make sense is a valuable one.

1952Sniper
    V.I.P. Member
    (10/10/02 9:42:39 pm)
    Zigzag2, I don't know which is worse... either you had that picture on your computer, or you actually took the time to go look for it.

Sometimes I wake up in the morning and thank God that my daughter grew up before the Barney phase hit America. If I had to go through that, I surely would be a drooling vegetable by now. I really feel sorry for any parents out there who have to let that garbage in their house.

What kind of jackass would come up with an idea like a fat purple singing dinosaur who has herbivore teeth and no nostrils?

Hey here's an idea for celebrity boxing: Rosie O'Donnell vs. Barney the Dinosaur.
    Macht kaputt, was euch kaputt macht!

stan741
    (10/10/02 9:53:43 pm)
    Actually that's ZigZag2's personal screen saver.He didn't have to go far to look for it.
    The more I listen, the more I hear......and vice versa.

boomatic
    V.I.P. Member
    (10/10/02 10:11:19 pm)
    ...um...maybe it was just a target he had for printing...yeah, that must be it...

...that must be it...

...sniper, you are mean...

Hey...since it is coming up this weekend...BOOMER SOONER, BOOMER SOONER,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"A .45 for every man woman, and child if I am elected President. Two for every good looking woman!!!"

Zigzag2
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (10/11/02 7:23:50 am)
    Stan got me on that 1...
    In this age where truth is fleeting and mass manipulation is common, the ability to detect when something doesn't make sense is a valuable one.

1952Sniper
    V.I.P. Member
    (10/11/02 7:32:55 am)
    boomatic, I just call it like I see it...

And BTW, lay off the Boomer Sooner stuff, man. My poor Aggies are ranked WAAAAAY low this year, so that's just like rubbing salt in an open wound.
    Macht kaputt, was euch kaputt macht!

boomatic
    V.I.P. Member
    (10/11/02 9:02:49 am)
    Sniper,
    Sorry about that...must be tough.

I can ONLY imagine...

BOOMER SOONER>>>BOOMER SOONER...

My boss is a Red Raider...ouch again!!!

stan741
    (10/11/02 9:01:18 pm)
    Reply all in good fun...
    Zigzag2, all in good fun.

Zigzag2
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (10/11/02 10:07:40 pm)
    Reply Re: all in good fun...
    I know... hehe

Last edited: Mar 6, 2003