No excuse is good enough...

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by 4EvrLearning, Apr 9, 2009.

1. Marlin

Marlin *TFF Admin Staff Chief Counselor*

Much as I HATE the message imparted, thanks Forever for posting this SICKENING piece.

I just get a worse and worse sickness in the pit of my gut every time Hussein Obama turns around or he and his people open their mouths..... :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

I won't say exactly what I'm thinking as I would then have to permanently ban myself.....

2. Tom Militano

Tom Militano New Member

I won't say what I'm thinking either or we'll both be banned.

3. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

I think that writer hit the nail on the head, if the cemetary was full of Muslim graves, Barry would have been camping out in the place. He doesn't give a flaming rat's a** about us, our military, our Constitution, or any Christians or Jews! He's a Muslim but he won't admit it. This worthless sack of politician needs to be kicked out of the White House...NOW!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

4. Vladimir

Vladimir Active Member

Providing sources is so like... 20th century.

5. Vladimir

Vladimir Active Member

Thanks, those are slightly more reputable news agencies :D.

EDIT: Published to facebook, can't wait to see what my crazy aunt has to say about this one!

Last edited: Apr 9, 2009
  6. 4EvrLearning

4EvrLearning New Member

The story seemed so likely, I didn't even consider looking for "reputable" sources. Nothing this man does surprises me anymore. Grieves me? Yes. Surprises me? No.

7. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

Though I wouldn't agree with it, I can kind of understand in his twisted thinking he might think he would "offend" the Germans, but why pray tell would the Brits ever object to an American president visiting the graves of Americans? Is he aware that the Brits and us were on the same side?

Well, all that is beside the point. Does anyone else get the impression that the clown is now running for president of the world?

8. 358 winchester

358 winchester *TFF Admin Staff*

Couldn't agree more Marlin :mad::mad::mad:

9. ilovenxstage

ilovenxstage New Member

Count me in on not saying what I REALLY feel about that stupid, worthless, hateful, commie ****** that calls himself president! I'm still fairly new here, and I don't want to ban myself by posting what I really want to say.

10. Vladimir

Vladimir Active Member

This has nothing to do with other people. This is the issue I have. He wasn't talking about visiting FRENCH graves, he was talking about visiting AMERICAN graves (if I read that correctly). NOTHING TO DO WITH OTHER COUNTRIES.... TRULY NO EXCUSE, NADA, ZILCH.

11. artabr

artabr New Member

I would expect no more nor no better from "the one".
    Change we can believe in. :rolleyes: :mad:

I believe I may have heard this mentioned by somebody on Fox news in the last few days also.

Art

Last edited: Apr 9, 2009
  12. Marlin T

Marlin T Well-Known Member

Ya; Turkey and the big blue mosque was more important.

What a dickhead and this adds more meaning to my sig pic, both of em, and the quote.

EDIT: This reminds me of the Metal of Honor ball that he skipped on inauguration night. He was the first President not to show up.

This douche bag has not bit of respect for the military at all, except maybe for those who desert to Canada.

Not only is he a disgrace of person, he is a disgrace of an American. He is a disgrace to the half-white part of his DNA.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2009
  13. TranterUK

TranterUK Guest

That the President did not take the time to show respect for the many thousands of Americans who died to help ensure the continued freedom of which he himself has directly benefited, is a disgrace.

He most certainly would not have caused any offence to anyone. If its the true reason, it is a poor excuse.

Notice if you will the little stones on the Stars, this is the Jewish way of saying to the dead 'we were here, we remember you'. Both Jewish and Christians consider visiting and remembering as important, Barry it seems does not.

From time to time I visit the American War Cemetery here in Cambridge. Though not American I set stones when passing Jewish graves, and read the names aloud of all I pass. Its a matter of respect and gratitude. It is always a moving and rewarding experience.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2009